[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning Player, Fiona has new kicks...

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Fiona
So I just noticed Fiona can do a follow on Ivy Sweep spin kick or another Amaranth kick after Amaranth Kick. My question is when do you use one over the other? Which does more damage?

Comments

• PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    edited October 8, 2018
    Hello there,

So I'am a main Fiona (but not sword) so I dunno if i'll be able to help ya.

Even though, for what I tried, you'll be better doing the 2nd amaranth when you have a larger opening than the Sweep (dmg-wise it's almost similar anyway)
    Then, if hte opening is shorter, do the sweep. This way you'll be pulling more smashes in the battle overall , thus increasing the total dmg you deal at last.

Good luck on mastering Fiona !
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I love the sweep better than the amaranth tbh. But damage wise like phaliant said about the same.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    After the 2nd Amaranth kick gets nerfed, they will both be situational. Fast close range - sweep, distance - 2nd Amaranth. After some testing, for now (until nerf), you are always doing more damage using 2nd Amaranth (and deflecting if necessary)
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Yikes, first im replying to a basically ded thread, but recently I've been using sweep in most cases, because Vindi like to randomly trigger Fiona's base right click after you use your Kick.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    No thread ever dies +hahah
    GhengisJohn