[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Events] Halloween Season Events!

Comments

• iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    btw Korea had the same event, and after talking to some friends who play on the korean server. they said that they got the outfitter 100% from the pouch after the 15 day period. so it is not rng based pouch for the special pouch. this will be just like the santahelper/wildsanta outiftter give away and will be the version without the +2 balance.

You also do not need to talk to the strange traveler every single day for 15 days, nor do you have to open 15 regular pouches to get the special pouch. the special pouch will unlock for all characters after 15 days of the event. Thus, you only need 1 sad ghost and to wait the 15 days period out to get the halloween costume. Please note that male characters can only get the scarecrow and females can only get the ghost set. The sets are not transferrable within the same account and will be untradeable when obtained, but u can claim a separate set on each character assuming you have enough souls to open them.

I hope this will have saved some people's time.

You forgot to say that in kr that said box is time limited for 30 days.

It's not clear if the box expire after 30days if you don't open it or the outfit itself expire after 30 days.
    (Also the same outfits have been sold last year as regular outfit during this period, but for us it's the first time that we receive such set) .

Can a GM clarify the whole event please??

I can confirm that the outfitter will be a permanent version. I say this because normally you wouldnt be able to alter a 30 day timed item, but in this event, Nexon gives you the option to keep the outfitter as is or spend a little bit of AP and add some blood to the outfit. If the outfit was temporarily for 30 days, they wouldnt have implemented this option.
  • iEatEverythingiEatEverything
    Vindictus Rep: 1,220
    edited October 30, 2018
    23hso3k.png

As proof told u so, cuz git guud ;)
    Coffeebeans
  • CoffeebeansCoffeebeans
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited November 2, 2018
    The only char that got the outfit was fifi, so it's either based on doing the dailies or opening the pouches. I did both on her.
    EDIT: @iEatEverything was right!!! Did nothing but grab pouches on alts and got outfits. But you do have to grab pouches :)