[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

Comments

• KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    They should have just removed the timer as part of the event and let people do it with their current gear. Problem solved

This makes sense but then again, you'll need to find a dedicated party to actually try to finish it.

Or one incredibly talented Kai.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    They should have just removed the timer as part of the event and let people do it with their current gear. Problem solved

This makes sense but then again, you'll need to find a dedicated party to actually try to finish it.

Or one incredibly talented Kai.

who doesn't hack
  • ChenglaiChenglai
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited October 23, 2018
    Faggots
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295

same raid... but longer :shrug: ez enough...
  • ChenglaiChenglai
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    edited October 24, 2018
    boo4u wrote: »
    Chenglai wrote: »
    Faggots

Says the one who made the account just to say that.

F a g
    KenshinX
  • TheShiny0neTheShiny0ne
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    edited October 24, 2018
    hugemelll wrote: »
    You forgot to factor in that he's just better than you. Stay mad.

Why would I jealous of a loser that has no skills so he has to rely on hacks? I'm not 'You'

yikes... maybe he seems to have more skills than you
    a6a40d2d76190698c7f9af3b6441d3e0.png

524651597ae07bdf2915d32fdc66666a.png
    TheDazzlingKittenLover89
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

Why would I jealous of a loser that has no skills so he has to rely on hacks? I'm not 'You'

there's no way it was that close with that much of an advantage from the Lann lmao.
    KittenLover89

there's no way it was that close with that much of an advantage from the Lann lmao.

It's possible when the Lann isn't actually a good player and just has a big head with the stats to back his ego. Yikes...
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    edited October 24, 2018

It's possible when the Lann isn't actually a good player and just has a big head with the stats to back his ego. Yikes...

I know the other player is a Miri but even if she OP As ****... the stats difference should of been way mroe than enough x_x dissapointing...

being a bad player is ok :o everyone has been there, but calling someone out for having no skill while you're not even average that's just **** dumb.
    KittenLover89TheShiny0ne
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    That Lann could solo Balor and neamhain so that's enough to prove that you are above average player in terms of skill than the rest of the population.

yeah he did, and it only took him around 10000 tries, not to mention on youtube there's solos of people with WAY the fk less stats that also completed the raids at around the same time o.o imagine if THIS particular Lann didn't had P2W stats :shrug:

why do you keep commenting on threads ? literally, NOBODY even mentioned you about this but here u are talkin shiet (I'm so hypocrite I know :3c <3 )

Also what do YOU know about who is average / good when even after ... idk how many years neamhain has been released, you still die in "Sea Of Reflection" when neam hasn't spawned yet lmao.
    KittenLover89
    That Lann could solo Balor and neamhain so that's enough to prove that you are above average player in terms of skill than the rest of the population.

yeah he did, and it only took him around 10000 tries, not to mention on youtube there's solos of people with WAY the fk less stats that also completed the raids at around the same time o.o imagine if THIS particular Lann didn't had P2W stats :shrug:

why do you keep commenting on threads ? literally, NOBODY even mentioned you about this but here u are talkin shiet (I'm so hypocrite I know :3c <3 )

Also what do YOU know about who is average / good when even after ... idk how many years neamhain has been released, you still die in "Sea Of Reflection" when neam hasn't spawned yet lmao.

I think calling him above average is a bit generous. The majority of players in this game could not only solo with his gear and the amount of attempts he's done; but they could do it MUCH faster. He's just another whale with a big ego that so desperately craves attention.
    TheDazzlingTheShiny0ne
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Korean ~ Those who have been in a party or soloed Hell redeemer raid
    Above Average~ Those who can solo redeemer raids or has a ATT limit capped at 3050 or 6K+ Add
    Average ~ Those who just gear up for funsies
    Below Average~ Those who are just playing for dressing up
    North American ~ Those who talk about deeps and criticize other players for no reason
    boo4u ~ Those who have been playin for 8 years and are still ****
    KenshinX
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    I know u don't play for top deeps or skill, cuz u simply can't o-o you've tried but failed miserably and you know it back when there was no AD or ALR and we'd play from time to time and I'd outDPS u you'd always come up with ur stupid comments like " wow. above me by 4% and I missed X attack multiple times, if only I didn't miss I would of beaten u" and **** like that... u play for fun? give me a break...

u actually putting me on a tier below the noob whales of vindi? wew the disrespect ; -; u actually hurt my feelings there, congratz. </3
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    I know u don't play for top deeps or skill, cuz u simply can't o-o you've tried but failed miserably and you know it back when there was no AD or ALR and we'd play from time to time and I'd outDPS u you'd always come up with ur stupid comments like " wow. above me by 4% and I missed X attack multiple times, if only I didn't miss I would of beaten u" and **** like that... u play for fun? give me a break...

u actually putting me on a tier below the noob whales of vindi? wew the disrespect ; -; u actually hurt my feelings there, congratz. </3

Says the one who would type /leave right before animated cut scene. You said those stupid comments as well but for a guy who only played this game to get more gold, it doesn't really mean much compared to you.

I used to do that all the time yes, what's the problem? o-o it doesn't have anything to do with what I told you... I care about damage (not as much now after Miri being broken as **** and ALR and AD etc) and I admit it... you do care but pretend you don't because you're fking **** at such an easy game like this :o
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    edited October 26, 2018

Yeah, I admit that I did poorly on that run, and I failed to bring out the maximum potential of my character as well.

You are correct, I did practice for a month each on solo both Balor and Neam to solo clear them because I'm a slow learner. And I did them with higher stats than others, which I don't deny.

But that does not change the fact that I am the only person in 'a server'
    that actually has done them with a specific class?

Of course, I did look into others that did both before me regardless of classes or characters so I can take them as references and polish mine.

Yet, you are assuming that I'm not aware of others with better time and records than me. You spoke of me as if I am a person that thinks 'I'm above all.' That is not true.

You can go ask those who know me, whenever they ask me how I solo'd or kept praising me as a pro, I would usually tell them of three things:

1. I'm just like everyone else.
    2. I just practiced.
    3. I'm pretty sure there are others that are better than me, whether they're well known or not.

Like I said before, I'm a slow learner, so I practice more than most people,
    and I'm more aware than anyone else, that I still have a lot of room to improve.

You and your kitty buddy assume I'm below average?
    If that's honestly what you think or want to troll me for it, fine.

Before I leave, I'll point some things out to you, which you are completely
    unaware of.

For the bottom line, these facts:
    1. I kept pushing my limits further, while others did either nothing but talks or didn't even dare.

2. At least I showed proof of my clears and how I accomplished them, unlike the guy that you and your kitty friend are so eager to protect.

3. If I am wrong, I admit and correct myself, unlike you two who just troll further and further.

No matter how hard you **** talk or troll on me, you cannot get rid of those facts since there are others who witnessed them all.
    KenshinX
  • OkayyyOkayyy
    Vindictus Rep: 660
    edited October 26, 2018
    BRGNX.png

Ayyy

So humble dude
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    edited October 27, 2018
    Okayyy wrote: »
    BRGNX.png

Ayyy

So humble dude

yeah, I fail to control myself time to time behave like that.

I'll be honest, that I do have pride on such thing, which might looked arrogant to others.

At least, I did not lie to you about what I can. But seriously, if made you think of me as very arrogant person,

I apologize to you on that.

• TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    acting victim while sh*t talking others in DM's because of their "skill" when you have little to none of that....

but don't worry you're not alone :o there's a LOOOOT of people that soon as they got their ALR and high AD has changed and think they're gods, while in reality if u remove those stats off them they're absolute garbage <3

"you want a guy that soloed neam several times or not? " leeeeel give me a fking break dude
  • hugemelllhugemelll
    acting victim while sh*t talking others in DM's because of their "skill" when you have little to none of that....

but don't worry you're not alone :o there's a LOOOOT of people that soon as they got their ALR and high AD has changed and think they're gods, while in reality if u remove those stats off them they're absolute garbage <3

"you want a guy that soloed neam several times or not? " leeeeel give me a fking break dude

Then I just have to practice harder and watch my own words.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    guess so :3 <3