[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hey Nexon,Werewolf / Vampire Outfitter flash sale?

DragonRiderDragonRider
Vindictus Rep: 2,600
edited October 23, 2018 in General Discussion
Hey Nexon,

During this maintenance, can you add in the werewolf / vampire outfitter, and any other old spooky outfits to the NX shop? It's almost halloween and we havent seen them this year for some reason....

Please please please please?

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    your brain is a rare set
    KenshinX188GhengisJohnFaaustFlexinYaDigg
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    I hope you stop getting drunk before you post on forums, its bad for your rare brain.
    188GhengisJohnFaaustFlexinYaDigg
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    boo4u wrote: »
    I hope you stop getting drunk before you post on forums, its bad for your rare brain.

I don't drink alcohol and the forums are meant to troll other people. I know Nexon isn't going to release this Vampire outfitter you want. Sucks to be you but also life isn't fair so you can't always get what you want even if you try to ask for it on the forums.

I like your attitude, keep it up :)

And i dont want vampire outfitter, so you got that one wrong. I want the werewolf outfitter. Also they aren't rares, they come regularly every halloween. The rare you are thinking of is vampire hunter outfit.

Reply back soon.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    boo4u wrote: »

I don't drink alcohol and the forums are meant to troll other people. I know Nexon isn't going to release this Vampire outfitter you want. Sucks to be you but also life isn't fair so you can't always get what you want even if you try to ask for it on the forums.

I like your attitude, keep it up :)

And i dont want vampire outfitter, so you got that one wrong. I want the werewolf outfitter. Also they aren't rares, they come regularly every halloween. The rare you are thinking of is vampire hunter outfit.

Reply back soon.

Although the Werewolf has only been released twice, maybe thrice for NA, while Vampire Hunter has been thrown in our faces so many times I stopped counting.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Boo, why the ceaseless negativity? What is your life like that you are always so unhappy on these forums?
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    prem tuxedo outfitter pls nexon xd +shy
  • TooLinearTooLinear
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    I was going to make a thread about the werewolf sets. I did not see it in the shop last year. Not saying it wasn't, I just didn't see it when I logged in. I assume it is not going to be there this year because October is nearly over. Ah well.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    TooLinear wrote: »
    I was going to make a thread about the werewolf sets. I did not see it in the shop last year. Not saying it wasn't, I just didn't see it when I logged in. I assume it is not going to be there this year because October is nearly over. Ah well.

It was there. I bought 2 of them last year.