[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When are best inner armor sales?

xgekkou00xgekkou00
Vindictus Rep: 600
in General Discussion
Hiiiii everyone!

For about 5 years I've mostly played my Lann, but I recently got around to playing more with my side characters. Buying multiple cosmetic items for multiple characters at full price is not a good idea when you're a poor college student. So i was wondering....

When is the best time of the year to cash in on inner armors or cosmetics. I was thinking maybe I can buy during black friday deals? If i recall, valentines usually has discounts? So yes, I need help remembering other yearly specials please.

It's tough to Vindifashion with the default inner +haha. Eww

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/18703/black-friday-sales-event-preview

Has some mentions of what will be for sale. There is some talk of an "amazing price" on a package that contains inner armor and hair, but if it's more then a dazzle em dead package I kinda wouldn't see it as a huge value.

That said here's hoping that inners will be available cheap, I bought one on my delia I wasn't nuts about because I was tired of the default and it would be nice to get another inner coupon cheap to use down the road when more inners (hopefully) become available for her. I know they usually have a sale for national underwear day but that's in August.
    xgekkou00
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Semi unrelated, but I remember back when they offered the first perma inner armor, I think it was an Xmas package? Or it could've been valentines. Either way, it was good to not have a recurring charge for opting out of granny panties. This thread just brought me back...nostalgia/10.
    xgekkou00