[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Spirit rend still not fixed

CedricCedric
Vindictus Rep: 1,355
edited September 6, 2018 in General Discussion
Any official voice here that can give us any info about this? Balancing patch just happened yet still no spirit rend fix for sylas??? why ? when ? anything?
This is broken since class release and after all this years still not fixed yet...........

Comments

• AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    If it makes you feel better karok has had problems since basically release as well.
  • CedricCedric
    Nothing?
  • CedricCedric
    Bump, hello?
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    What spirit rend issue are you talking about lol
  • CedricCedric
    Why do you laugh then if you dont even know how the skill should work.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    I know what the skill does and I've had no issues with it?
    Not sure why you're pointing out a 'lol' instead of just pointing out what the bug is? l m a o
  • CedricCedric
    Pls dont turn this topic into smt else if you dont know how the skill is intended to work, i will leave you with the "mistery"

This was announced in kr before the patch.

"C-Pop star, Mr. Sylas tells us he finally succeeded in enhancing his 'Phantom Shard' skill."

We got the patch now and no....he didnt succeeded.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Okay buddy continue to leave me with the
    Cedric wrote: »
    "mistery"
    instead of being constructive for people to know what the bug is to fix it 8)))
    Cloakshire
  • KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Cedric wrote: »
    Pls dont turn this topic into smt else if you dont know how the skill is intended to work, i will leave you with the "mistery"

This was announced in kr before the patch.

"C-Pop star, Mr. Sylas tells us he finally succeeded in enhancing his 'Phantom Shard' skill."

We got the patch now and no....he didnt succeeded.

Are you dumb?
  • CedricCedric
    I dont have to explain you anything this topic is addressed to "officialities" of this forum who know the issue already. And i just brought this to forum now because they announced in kr to fix it.

But well if you really want to know so much and you have a sylas as profile then let me tell you what the issue is.

Spirit rend are not some normal shards as you have might noticed till now when you gain them in battle they are bigger than a normal shard and they should also be "enhanced" and deal more dmg and also increase knckt down rate etc... but the spirit rend is broken since class was released and they act just like a normal shard.
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    edited October 19, 2018
    Oh boy not sure if I should even bother but here goes.

f1zehy.jpg

Spirit rend will grant you an extra two shards at the end of 3rd and 4th smash if timed correctly. So you will have 5 shards after 3rd smash and 6 shards after 4th smash assuming you have zero shards at the beginning of the combo. It also increases the damage of the last hit on 3rd and 4th smash not the damage of the phantom shards (I have tested the damage now to confirm). Any other sylas veteran please correct me if I am wrong.

OP if you could link a source in which Koreans say they "fix it" it would be useful and the "bigger" shards I am curious where is that from. Judging from your written language I assume English is not your first language. Perhaps the translation for your client was different?

Tldr: As someone who was around since sylas release I do not notice any bugs with spirit rend.
    AngelYukki
  • CedricCedric
    edited October 19, 2018
    Before patch the skill description said only that the dmg should be increased which is obvious the shards dmg what else? I see they changed the description now.
    Around 7 April ( i dont remember the exact date) there was a translatation from a kr announcer ( i said it in the post above also):

"C-Pop star, Mr. Sylas tells us he finally succeeded in enhancing his 'Phantom Shard' skill"

Edit:
    I tested the dmg (again) by the new description and i still dont see the difference but.. maybe is just me.
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    BlueRappy wrote: »
    Any other sylas veteran please correct me if I am wrong.

Can confirm, the extra damage is applied to the enhanced hit, not enhanced shards.
    BlueRappy