[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

400m Prize Pool Tournament (GRATS KillaJZ) [NA]

Comments

• ProvikProvik
    Vindictus Rep: 950
    bump
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    boo4u wrote: »
    I hope Axel signs up for this tournament since he's considered to be #1 PvPer in the entire world.

i can't wait! he's the most loved person across the server after me!
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    IntoHell wrote: »
    I hope Axel signs up for this tournament since he's considered to be #1 PvPer in the entire world.

Its okay dazzy everyone loves you too

my English is bad, no doubts about it.... but I'm not retarded enough to use " i " instead of " I " o.o idk who that person is tho :shrug: maybe the pedophile Evie " Tachi " who knows tho.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    my English is bad, no doubts about it.... but I'm not retarded enough to use " i " instead of " I " o.o idk who that person is tho :shrug: maybe the pedophile Evie " Tachi " who knows tho.

I know it's off topic, but you just used "i" in "idk" does that count?
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Order5 wrote: »

I know it's off topic, but you just used "i" in "idk" does that count?

when did I use " i " instead of " I " ? o.o man I can be "rarted" sometimes :(
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    IntoHell wrote: »

Its okay dazzy everyone loves you too

You should marry Tachi so he can civilize in mexico and be with u

nah I'm 18+ :o he wouldn't want me
  • ProvikProvik
  • ProvikProvik
    last two days to sign up
  • ProvikProvik
    Last day
  • ProvikProvik
    bump
  • SeranaSerana
    Vindictus Rep: 615
    edited October 21, 2018
    9L2ndSO.gif
    but can you do this
  • SeranaSerana
    Serana wrote: »
    9L2ndSO.gif
    but can you do this

Two world class champion PvPers face off each other and they both have their own "WASTED" gif. Nice
    giphy.gif

Although they both made a gif of the wasted meme, a true cultured pvper knows the difference between a kick kill and a grab. A true feat that alpha chads can pull off while the other virgins are too scared to risk 1 hp for a kick. Something no one expects you to understand.
  • SeranaSerana
    You claim to know the meaning of the meme when you haven't even started it. You're a fan that copied the op to make yourself relevant. Either way, if you want to humiliate yourself further, ask them yourself, the original posters, what the meaning of the meme is if you're so sure of yourself. A pitiful attempt of insulting someone by posting a meme saying dumbass with a poor justification basically calling anyone who knows their **** an idiot. Like what? How can you even think that way? Can you imagine someone going up to you saying "Oh hey you know how dead vindictus is, you must be a dumbass since you know that."
    Honestly, I'd say you're acting stupid on purpose for the lols but I have been told about how you actually are and I pity you for how you are. By the way, the only thing you're showing other than what people already know about you lol is that you're an obsessed fan that keeps following his little senpai that doesn't even want him, as in you.

You cannot justify yourself by posting random facts by the way. Saying what a grab is will not make you look smarter especially after the things you've done to yourself lol.

"oh huh yeh ur dum cuz vindictus ded gaem" ok . Alright well cherish this response because this is the last one I send to someone as low as you. You aren't worth a few minutes. My friends are. :)
  • ProvikProvik
    Congrats KillaJZ
    Lion86
  • GoatanksGoatanks
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    Hey this is great footage!

Are you all planning to do this for other PvP Formats also?
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    doesn't matter how many skilled players enter the tournament :c a random ass 1 hour playtime Miri with 0 stats will join and beat them all easily u_u just like on PvE