[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

Comments

• KittenLover89KittenLover89
    Vindictus Rep: 865
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    So please enlighten us how a scrub Kai managed 336,000,000 dmg in Neam and 480,000,000 dmg in Balor all on his own. Go ahead, I'll wait.

easily by hitting a dpm of 1.65

Someone doesn't know how to math. 1.65(mill I assume) per minute will only equal up to 99,000,00 in an hour's time. Doubt you meant dps because that'd put the total in the billions. Also doubt you typo'd and meant 16.5m since that would be close to 1bill. Try again for a zeni?

i never used unit of measure, i just reply to your question with a method but your small brain simply just assumed it was a unit of measure. now that you have failed 3 time in a row to use your brain. I am convinced you are just acoostic and incapable of even thinking up something intelligent. please stop wasting our time and go spew sht somewhere else :)

Bruh... you already replied to that on the last page. Double replying to the same post by the same person in a sad attempt to toss an insult. Lul.

its called concrete evidence. come back to me when you get an education tho that might be hard for you since you are acoostic after all :)

perfect-roasted-chicken-mscs109_horiz.jpg?itok=ILip7oe-

Boy got roasted like a Thanksgiving turkey lmao!
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Well I mean if they did it once they should be able to do it again and provide a full video. Though considering where the conversation is going all that's left to do is see what Nexon does and what they investigate. As far as I'm concerned it's an event that will be soon forgotten by most of the players. As for the NA vs KR thing I forgot that was a thing here lol. Though I region vs region competitive raid event would be interesting lol.

It's a thing, NA just wins every time. To combat trauma, the brain will sometimes block out "violent or traumatic" events that may have taken place in your life. That may be why you don't recall this. NA's performance over KR is certainly "violent and trauma-inducing" to say the least, especially with these record breaking hell mode redeemers clears. We might as well start competing with a rock.

I forgot because I play on KR 99% of the time. There's just more players there so finding a raid is far easier. Plus their client runs far better on my PC compared to NA. And yeah. Competing with a rock is far more productive. At least we can find physical ways to compete lol. Rock throwing. Hitting each other over the head. You name it.
    edited October 11, 2018
    Well I mean if they did it once they should be able to do it again and provide a full video. Though considering where the conversation is going all that's left to do is see what Nexon does and what they investigate. As far as I'm concerned it's an event that will be soon forgotten by most of the players. As for the NA vs KR thing I forgot that was a thing here lol. Though I region vs region competitive raid event would be interesting lol.

It's a thing, NA just wins every time. To combat trauma, the brain will sometimes block out "violent or traumatic" events that may have taken place in your life. That may be why you don't recall this. NA's performance over KR is certainly "violent and trauma-inducing" to say the least, especially with these record breaking hell mode redeemers clears. We might as well start competing with a rock.

I forgot because I play on KR 99% of the time. There's just more players there so finding a raid is far easier. Plus their client runs far better on my PC compared to NA. And yeah. Competing with a rock is far more productive. At least we can find physical ways to compete lol. Rock throwing. Hitting each other over the head. You name it.

Let's just stick to unofficial and generally incorrect google translations; at least that's something you could get a gold medal in.

TFW you play on a foreign server for years and can't even learn the basics of their language. :(
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Let's just stick to unofficial and generally incorrect google translations; at least that's something you could get a gold medal in.

TFW you play on a foreign server for years and can't even learn the basics of their language. :(

Not exactly sure why you are throwing insults at my knowledge in the language but okay whatever entertains you? I've been there for 2 years and I can speak/write/type in Hangul. Not much understanding in sentences since learning the language is not easy if you don't actually live there. That being said hopefully that clears things up.
  • GanonGamer34GanonGamer34
    Vindictus Rep: 1,180
    If there's one thing this forum thread should teach people is that to never feed into the trolls.

Aside from that my random two cents, yeah the pictures make it pretty damn obvious that the dude didn't do this legitimately. Him making the boat, only popping cat statue one time and immediately getting the title and battle completed, plus the fact the time is blurred so you can't see there's like 58 minutes remaining, yeah something's up. Either through glitch, bug, hack, whatever you want to say, but that's not legitimate. It's whatever I guess, it's not like it affects anything in game other than that "First Clear" message popping up. But it's still an issue that he did this.

Not exactly sure why you are throwing insults at my knowledge in the language but okay whatever entertains you? I've been there for 2 years and I can speak/write/type in Hangul. Not much understanding in sentences since learning the language is not easy if you don't actually live there. That being said hopefully that clears things up.

So you've lived in an area with Korean as their primary language for YEARS and still can't speak, read, or write a word of it? LOL

You inject yourself into NA's conversations so often it's hard to not deal with your poor translations and misinformation on a constant basis, it's laughable. Just stop.

>Let's search for an item on the market place
    >Spends 5 minutes trying to use super cool Korean keyboard w0W!
    >Gives up and Google translates it and pastes it into market search box

One of the many great things you can expect on my future content streams here on the elite KR server being streamed by the great me with my Korean god complex!

Stop me if you think you've heard this one before.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

So you've lived in an area with Korean as their primary language for YEARS and still can't speak, read, or write a word of it? LOL

You inject yourself into NA's conversations so often it's hard to not deal with your poor translations and misinformation on a constant basis, it's laughable. Just stop.

One of the many great things you can expect on my future content streams here on the elite KR server being streamed by the great me with my Korean god complex!

No I've never been to Korea. :) You assumed as such. Typing in Hangul is easy. It's a requirement for KR server because we have Hangul captcha that if you fail 3 times then you have to go through a verification to unlock core features like mail, equipment/inventory interaction, marketplace interaction, etc. The captcha lasts roughly 10 seconds so yeah. Plus some of the players DO know english and are nice. That being said. If you aren't gonna be respectful then consider yourself ignored :)
    KittenLover89

No I've never been to Korea. :) You assumed as such. Typing in Hangul is easy. It's a requirement for KR server because we have Hangul captcha that if you fail 3 times then you have to go through a verification to unlock core features like mail, equipment/inventory interaction, marketplace interaction, etc. The captcha lasts roughly 10 seconds so yeah. Plus some of the players DO know english and are nice. That being said. If you aren't gonna be respectful then consider yourself ignored :)

Thank you for enlightening me. I made fun of you for not knowing Korean, I have no idea why anyone on here would care about your knowledge of Hangul.

I can produce a **** that only requires a single wipe to completely rid my bum of all feces particles. That's cool right?! Nobody cares dude, hop off the NA forums and get back to "translating".
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited October 12, 2018
    its called concrete evidence. come back to me when you get an education tho that might be hard for you since you are acoostic after all :)

I've never done something like this on a forum but I'll take a crack at it. Am I feeding the obvious troll? Yeah, but who cares. I was bored

I was hoping your rebuttal would have some more layers
    But it's weaker than damage of all the new players

You insult my education and call me "acoostic."
    Learn how to spell first? Oh you might be boosted.

But naw dog seriously, why are you even here?
    You're not adding to the thread but make it more queer.

We all saw the pic and know what Evistix did
    Yet you derailed this thread by acting like a kid.

Your arguments are weak; they don't hold any water
    Which is a good thing for me cuz I ain't got to try harder.

I've made a few points, listed stats, and gave proof
    Yet you try to insult with bad memes like "oof."

If it takes eight Koreans an hour to get through it
    What makes you think a flaccid Kai could do it?

His stats are too low and he's likely not skilled
    I bet his role in a party is the first to be killed.

The fact that you're debating me is still rather applaudable
    But like the opposite of acoustic you should have remained inaudible

Your buddies cry roast and all you do is boast.
    But I'll have the last laugh when I upload this post.

So chill out son and accept you've been defeated.
    Because a few pages back is where you should have conceded.

So I'll take my leave here, I bid you adieu.
    Re-read my post and know that it's true.
    QuinquenoctredProvikDrachusOrder5dazedgumballTachiLion86KenshinXKaramythand 2 others.

I've never done something like this on a forum but I'll take a crack at it. Am I feeding the obvious troll? Yeah, but who cares. I was bored

If it takes eight Koreans and hour to get through it

He stats are too low and he's likely not skilled

p1bWtfTeYBkb5gBlH3UnZb-bIqrH-TpDivaoRWvlfnQ.jpg?auto=webp&s=35ec872e41cb30733222e9f803af1b8a063249b5

Yikes...
    Saphree
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Anyone who think this guy soloed hell mode legit have a lower iq than my dead cat.
    LillieVirideSaphreeKenshinX
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Oh we love a messy thread
  • M3lancholyM3lancholy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Wait your lyrics are actually fire.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875

If it takes eight Koreans and hour to get through it

He stats are too low and he's likely not skilled

you should quit your day job.
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited October 12, 2018
    kitten and dragon actually got fking destroyed
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Vindi forums never cease to entertain me.
    BigAssTTs
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    edited October 12, 2018
    Don't be a hater.

The answer is simple. Evistix simply broke his limiter and became the Saitama of Vindictus NA.

One-Punch-Man-Season-2-1.jpg
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Drachus wrote: »
    Vindi forums never cease to entertain me.

These are vital issues. Some people can't sleep well if they can't evince their jealousy in a game.
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Y'all simply jealous of this kai's superior skills trumping all of NA and KR playerbases.
    ArixKittenLover89BigAssTTs
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    What a dumpster fire of a thread.
    Saphree