[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best Thread of 2018

ArixArix
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited October 27, 2018 in General Discussion
cF6gU42.png

alJtASA.png

PH60GLi.png

We all know its basically impossible for NA to clear hell mode until lvl 100 weapons arrive, please report this guy and get him banned for obvious cheating/hacks.

Thanks to the vindictus discord for sharing these screenshots

Edit: The server message also implies that he has completed it solo, in the korean announcement, it mentions the host and 7 other party members, making it even more obvious that this is a very legit solo clear. i15113570447.jpg
BladeStormX

Comments

• noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    nah man best kai NA.
    QuinqueArixSaphreeElusiveDawn
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Vindictus Rep: 685
    edited October 11, 2018
    this is a real hack that boi got nothing against this
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    What hacks did he use? Hmmm
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    A single person clearing what took 8 people to do? Getting worked up about a dumb server message? I thought this only happened in anime...

On a serious note, unless there's more substantial evidence that he actually cleared the run, it's actually not obvious that he cheated. You could be right, or the server just displayed an incorrect message. But so far it seems inconclusive to me.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    you know it took kr, 4 weeks to clear there first hell mode run and they all had 35k+ att 6k ad, with 8 people they just cleared it in a hour so ya one person doing it with 8.5k att under cap I call b.s @Order5
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    evistix.png
    :smile:
  • ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    2018_10_12_0000.jpg

best kai NA :)
    Order5
  • IcygoddessIcygoddess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    If he's done it once, he can do it twice. Video with stats or we'll all be convinced he's cheating.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Icygoddess wrote: »
    If he's done it once, he can do it twice. Video with stats or we'll all be convinced he's cheating.

primal flame xgun (unfused)
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    do we not have enough bots already?
    take your fellas pingfangxing keabnbeetttt hezui and get the hell outta here
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    He's honestly done nothing wrong. I mean hell there's solo videos everywhere there's even a bow kai neam solo, kai is just op and need nerfs. Like bruh just look at this
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited October 11, 2018
    He's honestly done nothing wrong. I mean hell there's solo videos everywhere there's even a bow kai neam solo, kai is just op and need nerfs. Like bruh just look at this

That's a normal Neam not a hell mode one. It's pretty obvious he's done something game breaking to complete the raid being as at the current time, it's basically impossible to complete the raid with current gear. It's not really possible to hit 195 crit and 39k atk right now or really get close to that. It took a full party of 8 with people having +15 100 weapons 53 minutes and some change to complete it. It's not possible to solo it with 95 gear period especially the gear he has. He also joined the party, took no damage, used no skills to ever activate full force if he has it, never healed, and only used cat statue once so I mean. I bet if he didn't black out the clock it would read right around 58 minutes remaining. Then again I'm not sure if people are serious in this thread our trying to be sarcastic/troll.
    KenshinX
  • IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    The timer is hidden
    The chat shows he joined the party, used his artifact once and completed the battle after
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Abaddan wrote: »

That's a normal Neam not a hell mode one. It's pretty obvious he's done something game breaking to complete the raid being as at the current time, it's basically impossible to complete the raid with current gear. It's not really possible to hit 195 crit and 39k atk right now or really get close to that. It took a full party of 8 with people having +15 100 weapons 53 minutes and some change to complete it. It's not possible to solo it with 95 gear period especially the gear he has. He also joined the party, took no damage, used no skills to ever activate full force if he has it, never healed, and only used cat statue once so I mean. I bet if he didn't black out the clock it would read right around 58 minutes remaining. Then again I'm not sure if people are serious in this thread our trying to be sarcastic/troll.

its because those 15 lv 100's arent op classes
    b21qshx.png
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited October 11, 2018
    Even on KR server with lvl 100 gear its impossible to solo hell mode unless you can somhow manage a +20. Even then you cut it really close more than likely on the timer end. Inven and youtube tbh you have videos. ESPECIALLY Inven of all places would have a thread on it. In fact some KR players were shown the clear picture of that player and they know full well on how impossible it is currentlh even with lvl 100 gear. Nexon ya gotta investigate this.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited October 11, 2018

b21qshx.png

@troydoggo95 Two questions for you. What is your point? It sounds like you're trying to dismiss Abaddan's post about the fact that what Evistix did should be impossible without some kind of cheat/hack/exploit. If you're really trying to dismiss Abaddan's point, then let me follow up with my second question; Are you really that dense?
  • troydoggo95troydoggo95
    Cloakshire wrote: »

b21qshx.png

@troydoggo95 Two questions for you. What is your point? It sounds like you're trying to dismiss Abaddan's post about the fact that what Evistix did should be impossible without some kind of cheat/hack/exploit. If you're really trying to dismiss Abaddan's point, then let me follow up with my second question; Are you really that dense?

my point is just because u never seen anyone do it dosent mean its impossible. just because some IfUxJoI.png cant do it dosent mean everyone cant do it. like dude gitgud
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

b21qshx.png

my point is just because u never seen anyone do it dosent mean its impossible. just because some IfUxJoI.png cant do it dosent mean everyone cant do it. like dude gitgud

Oh we know its possible. Just not right now. Not even in kr is it possible currently due to the current gear we have there/+20 gear being non-existent xD
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited October 11, 2018

my point is just because u never seen anyone do it dosent mean its impossible. just because some -picture of trash in an attempt to be witty- cant do it dosent mean everyone cant do it. like dude gitgud

True, just because we've never seen it doesn't mean it's impossible. Nowhere did we flat out say that it was impossible, but rather we stated that it was impossible without some sort of cheat/exploit/hack. Does Kai have some super secret OP glitch that allows him to one shot bosses? Is there a weird bug where the boss kills itself? Was there a hack in place that auto cleared the dungeon? Who knows, but irregardless it's not possible to clear a Hell mode Neam/Balor solo over here in NA without some sort of tampering. And the fact of the matter is that because it's impossible without some non-intended influence, Evistix deserves the banhammer.

However, I won't ignore the teeny tiny chance that this happened by accident. Maybe Evistix got lucky and the game bugged out in his favor of which he had no control over. If that's the case, I move that Hell Mode Redeemer's be locked and the mistakenly handed out titles taken away from him. I highly doubt that it was accidental tho seeing as he did it in both Neam and Balor.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

my point is just because u never seen anyone do it dosent mean its impossible. just because some -picture of trash in an attempt to be witty- cant do it dosent mean everyone cant do it. like dude gitgud

True, just because we've never seen it doesn't mean it's impossible. Nowhere did we flat out say that it was impossible, but rather we stated that it was impossible without some sort of cheat/exploit/hack. Does Kai have some super secret OP glitch that allows him to one shot bosses? Is there a weird bug where the boss kills itself? Was there a hack in place that auto cleared the dungeon? Who knows, but irregardless it's not possible to clear a Hell mode Neam/Balor solo over here in NA without some sort of tampering. And the fact of the matter is that because it's impossible without some non-intended influence, Evistix deserves the banhammer.

However, I won't ignore the teeny tiny chance that this happened by accident. Maybe Evistix got lucky and the game bugged out in his favor of which he had no control over. If that's the case, I move that Hell Mode Redeemer's be locked and the mistakenly handed out titles taken away from him.

With this being an event/contest of sorts that would be fair for the server populace. If Nexon decides upon things that would be the best move because its an event/contest.