[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Onslaught Season Rewards?

LillieVirideLillieViride
Vindictus Rep: 1,095
in General Discussion
Maybe I missed something but does anyone know when exactly we're getting our Onslaught ranking rewards? Logged in after maint today and it seems to have reset my rank despite not having given me any rewards yet.

Comments

• EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    i feel like they just gonna say because it was "test run" and make us look like fools.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    It's still Test Run with old starting date and no ending date provided. Yes, no rewards were distributed despite ranking reset.
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    SirRFI wrote: »
    It's still Test Run with old starting date and no ending date provided. Yes, no rewards were distributed despite ranking reset.

Fair enough with the TBD date. I just hope we do in fact get our rewards at a later date... after spending such a long time grinding this all the way to Legend rank I do not want my efforts to be for nothing (especially when I was planning on not doing any Onslaught anymore).
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Anyone know if KR got rank rewards for their test run?
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Anyone know if KR got rank rewards for their test run?
    Yes they did.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    FYI I decided to file a ticket. (Spent way too much time sitting in queues to not get that title...) So far they are saying they are looking into the matter and need more time.
    LillieViride