[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon, We need to talk.

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @BOK_CHOI

It's a server issue. Happened to me when accidentally joining a ghost boat as well as trying to join a newly created boat. Game is borked right now and the issues seem pretty bad considering that they just did server upkeep.
    BOK_CHOI
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    i4wPmdL.jpg
    I got this message today in the middle of a raid and got booted back to town. Has anyone else gotten this specific message before being thrown back to town? Trying to determine if it's part of this server issue or if it's just something from my end.

I've gotten that message before but only when I try to join a ghost boat by mistake. Haven't seen it pop up via being thrown back to down from a raid.
    BOK_CHOI
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited October 7, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    i4wPmdL.jpg
    I got this message today in the middle of a raid and got booted back to town. Has anyone else gotten this specific message before being thrown back to town? Trying to determine if it's part of this server issue or if it's just something from my end.

I've gotten that message before but only when I try to join a ghost boat by mistake. Haven't seen it pop up via being thrown back to down from a raid.

Interesting...it was the first for me too, for this to happen in the middle of a completely fine raid.

Oh speaking of ghost boats I think I've seen at least eight or nine of 'em on the QB list today for season 3 raids, it was crazy (I guess this already may be an old news for those who've been logging on more regularly than I have recently).
    GhengisJohn
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Cedric wrote: »
    Lag is real... I get weird delays all the time and bad frames.. whenever i use my sh skill on lann the game dies for 1sec.

We're here for real complains. not someone with bad internet and crappy PC. Take that elsewhere.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Cedric wrote: »
    Lag is real... I get weird delays all the time and bad frames.. whenever i use my sh skill on lann the game dies for 1sec.

We're here for real complains. not someone with bad internet and crappy PC. Take that elsewhere.

I wouldn't say his complaint is invalid the game has had optimization improvements but it still runs so bad on some hardware.
    GhengisJohn