[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old Special Element Stone Info

Order5Order5
Vindictus Rep: 5,900
edited September 18, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm just reminding everyone that there was a Special Element Stone event in the past, and it wasn't that good. It was better than nothing, and the current box certainly looks better because it supposedly won't contain ATT/MATT stones. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

In the old event, the stone could've been ATT/MATT or +1 Attack Speed/Balance/Critical and could only be used on weapons level 1-95.
To add clarity, you pull the stone out of the box before you apply it to a weapon, so you will be able to choose what you want to use it on.
http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/11335/special-element-stone-pouch-results

Because of this restriction, your tickets might be better spent on something else. Perhaps, these stones will be different, but I highly doubt it.
LoLoBooty

Comments

• Kisame79Kisame79
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    You have to keep in mind that it says one of the 3. Balance/Atk speed/ or crit. :). If that was false then its false advertising, which can lead to bigger problems. So keep your hopes up ^_^
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Wait, its only for weapons? I though I was finally going to get frozen thorn and frozen dagger with +2 crit without paying the equivalent of 250 intermediate stones
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    I doubt that it will give more than +1 crit/bal/speed like last event with these stones. And if it's going to be only for weaps again then it will be waste of coupons for me so I need more info before getting it.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited September 19, 2018
    Kisame79 wrote: »
    You have to keep in mind that it says one of the 3. Balance/Atk speed/ or crit. :). If that was false then its false advertising, which can lead to bigger problems. So keep your hopes up ^_^

Last time it was completely rigged towards ATT/MATT stones. Don't purchase one thinking your going to get CRIT. Most likely it will be +1 SPD or possibly BAL if these pouches don't contain ATT/MATT stones. Stay away...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Isnt the element stone only for max lvl 80 ? Its not even itermediate element stone . Kinda useless if so , no one use 80 lvl accesorries or weapons anymore besides brooch and cat necklace
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    same as old event box without atk/matk stones and these can also be used on accessories that already have the stat
  • Kisame79Kisame79
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    either way, ur getting something out of it ^__^
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    Confirming previous info:
    iuGz3Bo.png
    Ninjashinom82a1EVIEOrder5GhengisJohn
  • m82a1EVIEm82a1EVIE
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    AngelYukki wrote: »
    iuGz3Bo.png

I would like to know if the atkspd stone have the same conditions (any item 1-95 that already have atkspd in their basic stats).
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    m82a1EVIE wrote: »
    iuGz3Bo.png

I would like to know if the atkspd stone have the same conditions (any item 1-95 that already have atkspd in their basic stats).

sWkln4y.png
    m82a1EVIEOrder5
  • m82a1EVIEm82a1EVIE
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    KenshinX wrote: »
    sWkln4y.png
    Thank you!
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited October 2, 2018
    https://i.imgur.com/iuGz3Bo.png

This one appears different though. Previously, it was restricted to weapons only. The description on these stones imply that they can be used on other items- namely accessories. Most likely avatar items are left out, and I haven't seen any armor with innate attack speed, balance, or critical.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Based on what I've heard:
    -- The stone you get from the box is random
    -- The infusion can fail (no change)

Stay far away ...
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Based on what I've heard:
    -- The stone you get from the box is random
    -- The infusion can fail (no change)

Stay far away ...

It can't fail, I heard same rumors with the frost epaulet from a month or two ago, but no one ever failed enhancing that.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    On the one hand the fact that these only give you plus 1 as opposed to the plus 2 you can get from regular element stones kind of sucks, on the other they can be a great space holder until you're ready to delve into that million dollar rabbit hole that is Videk's black pit of despair.