[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Can we no longer farm for ores?

RealityBreakRealityBreak
Vindictus Rep: 620
edited September 26, 2018 in General Discussion
I'm trying to farm different missions for their ore deposits (Dethrone the White Tyrant, Fruitful, Under the Moonlight) but when I mine the ore, it gets sent to my 'basket' and if I forfeit to re-run and farm for more ore, I don't receive anything. I only receive the ore if I complete the mission.

I remember just earlier this year I was able to farm ores easily by joining, mining, leaving, and restarting. Why did they change this?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited September 26, 2018
    Any and all drops collected in a dungeon will not be put in your bag until you complete the dungeon. Forfeiting early now forfeits your drops.

As for why this change was made, I'm not sure. It would make sense that botting ores was possible via the old system and this new system makes it harder for that to be done. Just my speculation.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Probably because of the method you just explained. DevCat could've seen it as an exploit and changed it.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    It was changed with Aidan episode. Now you have to finish the battle to get all drops.
  • RealityBreakRealityBreak
    Vindictus Rep: 620
    edited September 26, 2018
    Well that really sucks, it screws over legitimate players as well. Thanks for the info.