[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arcana Break off Guide

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited January 23, 2020 in Battle Quests and Guides
I just got this title earlier today so I'll try to explain how I got it.

-Whenever you manage to get her down to 9 bars, she'll corrupt the entire hot springs to deal damage to you if you go into the water. [Kinda of a no brainer there]
-Certain attacks of hers will give a Rupture buff. When she glows blue, that's when you will need to stay close to her.
msTcUiR.png

-You will receive this buff. You can stack it up to 3 times.
i3ZpqEz.png

-When you finished stacking the buff, hit her with a smash attack when this notification appears.
KcDpFdU.png

-It will take 8 stacks of Rupture in order to break off her clothing. So, smash attack her when you have 2 stacks first, then 3 stacks, and 3 stacks again.
UPttbt2.jpg

Quick note: She will indefinitely use this phase until 7 bars. Once the notifications end, you won't be able to try until the last bar of health.

Another note: Didn't mention this before so my bad on my part. If you attack her with only 6 stacks, it will only break off her bracelet and she will exit that heat phase. She will, however, go into the heat phase again at the last bar of health.
SirRFIYuria100AmenariBubolynnaBabyDani

Comments

• MerciiiMerciii
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Thank you!
  • BubolynnaBubolynna
    Vindictus Rep: 410
    edited June 22, 2018
    Unfortunately at the moment this doesnt work in party. Tryed and confirmed many times. I know the title sais its party, so mby is bugged. If someone succeed doing it in party pls post here. Thanks!
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Bubolynna wrote: »
    Unfortunately at the moment this doesnt work in party. Tryed and confirmed many times. I know the title sais its party, so mby is bugged. If someone succeed doing it in party pls post here. Thanks!

In order to break off her clothing in a party, ALL party members will need to do this to her.

This is the main reason why you will need to go solo in order to get this title. When you successfully break off, leave the battle, rinse and repeat.
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    if i get stack unless 2 3 3 i can break off her clothing or not ?

example 2 2 2 2 or 1 1 3 3 or 1 2 3 2
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    edited September 26, 2018
    if i get stack unless 2 3 3 i can break off her clothing or not ?

I haven't updated this in a while. It's possible for you do that so long as you don't hit her with 6 stacks altogether. I'm not sure if Nexon ninja patched it or not, but I believe the notifications only appear 3 times throughout the heat phase, meaning that once the notifications are gone, you cannot break off her clothing until the last bar of health where she goes into the heat phase again.
  • WinViper4016WinViper4016
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    if i get stack except 2 3 3 to her. i can break off her clothing or not ?