[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miising Powers On My Arisha

Rockygirl1977Rockygirl1977
Vindictus Rep: 810
edited September 23, 2018 in General Discussion
Many know my character Opine on NA. Hate me or love me i dont care. But! i have LOSTmany powers i use on my Arisha. Making it VERY hard to play... its only on her NONE OTHERS i play. I have verified my local files.. restarted...you name it i have done it....

Comments

• AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    wat
    Izaya_Gray
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    dat totally unnecesary intro to the discussion tho :o
    Izaya_Gray
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    LR8ZG0w_700wa_0.gif
    Izaya_Gray
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Guess you went.... out of mana.

Can you elaborate your issue? There's a small chance we can help you, otherwise you'll need to contact support.
    Izaya_Gray
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Please tell us what is exactly happening with your character, then we'll be able to help you.
    Izaya_Gray
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Yeah like everyone is saying provide some more details if you're expecting an answer. What you just said is extremely vague
    Izaya_Gray
  • EzerarEzerar
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    My best guess is that you don't have a Mana Crystal equipped, which prevents you from using most right-click attacks.
    I tried it out and it should give you a warning before departing or readying up without one equipped.
  • EzerarEzerar
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    My best guess is that you don't have a Mana Crystal equipped, which prevents you from doing anything Mana Crystal related.