[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Housing update

dazedgumballdazedgumball
Vindictus Rep: 7,725
edited August 31, 2018 in Future Content
2KRHE.jpg
2KRHD.jpg
2KRHF.jpg
2KRHG.jpg
2KRHH.jpg
2KRHJ.jpg
2KRHK.jpg
2KRHL.jpg
Order52edgy4u

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    nice, but some of it ruins the ambience of a dark time for colhen / malina / berbhe etc.... i mean flashy boombox and disco lights and electronics... and outdoor patio umbrellas and pool look way too modern. But oh well, i know some of you are gonna come at me with the argument of some weird cosmetics in the game that break the dark illusion, but w/e. i'm cool with this update.
  • BlueRappyBlueRappy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    Nice feature =)... albeit very late into the game's life.
  • BladeStormXBladeStormX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    I have to agree with DragonRider. They're losing their medieval concept with flashy Sims concepts. Vindi is going downhill for NA
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It is weird that each setting alternates between something that fits with the game and The Sims or Second Life. Not sure exactly what they're going for.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited September 4, 2018
    Guild houses will likely be modular. I assume you'll be able to purchase furniture to customize to your liking. With that, you could hopefully choose only the features that are lore-friendly. The furniture system probably works similarly to the gacha furniture we've been getting; probably a way to test these features while making money at the same time.

In the picture with the disco room, it has a NPC guard at the back. This could be hinting at NPCs inside the guild house.

All speculation of course. The question here is how we pay for these features and how expensive they will be. Given history with this game, it's likely going to be a lot of gacha or direct NX purchases. If they want to be fair, they could go for both NX and GP considering the latter makes some sense.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I don't understand this at all. Must have been really easy to make, because I don't see them getting much of any $$ from it, and it definitely isn't a feature that is going to make folks want to join the game or play the game more.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    ikevi wrote: »
    I don't understand this at all. Must have been really easy to make, because I don't see them getting much of any $$ from it, and it definitely isn't a feature that is going to make folks want to join the game or play the game more.

they're hopping on the black desert housing band wagon, and there are people who will definitely spend their money on this stuff, especially if its guild / group spending so its shared cost. I think its nice to finally have a guild place, but as someone said above, its many years too delayed (should have been out earlier).... and more importantly, (besides having 200 channels to segregate the community already), this guild housing feature is going to make the game seem even more empty than it already is in the public town zones.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited September 1, 2018
    Housing typically works better in open world games. Since Vindictus is not open world, I only see players getting lured in and quitting once they find out there's nothing else to add to that property.

I can't wait for all the bugs that they'll never fix once it's been out for one month.

EDIT:
    I think it might have been a Monster Hunter game, but I vaguely remember a game where an airship serves as your main hub area when not on missions, and that made sense since you're probably deploying to places. My point being that it probably would have made more sense for custom ship designs...even though that'd be counter intuitive to the Quick Board change.
  • ShizukaaShizukaa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited September 3, 2018
    This would mostly appeal to the more larger/active guilds on the server. Seems like a fun concept, and will give me reason to spend $ on my friends :)
    BabyDani
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    This update will givem e a reason to buy a maid outfit for my Delia as she keeps the Guild House Dust free +drunk
    AnthonytonyboyOrder5
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    I have to agree with DragonRider. They're losing their medieval concept with flashy Sims concepts. Vindi is going downhill for NA
    They did that years ago by adding asian pijamas, modern clothes, wings and other "fun" stuff. Ultra bright Colhen rework didn't help either.
    BladeStormX
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    edited September 6, 2018
    SirRFI wrote: »
    They did that years ago by adding asian pijamas, modern clothes, wings and other "fun" stuff. Ultra bright Colhen rework didn't help either.

^ Yay! This comment finally appeared like I predicted it would! ^

nice, but some of it ruins the ambience of a dark time for colhen / malina / berbhe etc.... i mean flashy boombox and disco lights and electronics... and outdoor patio umbrellas and pool look way too modern. But oh well, i know some of you are gonna come at me with the argument of some weird cosmetics in the game that break the dark illusion, but w/e. i'm cool with this update.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited September 7, 2018
    They should let us pick the tune of the dance room. And I really hope they include that Mabinogi theme - I think this one suits the dance room better than the other versions though:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2qxTwK61nhI
    After all, Vindictus's ultimate destination is Mabinogi anyway.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball

Guild House BGM
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Order5
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    It just came out in Kr server today.
    10M gold monthly fee tho RIP. And ofc this information was not in the patch notes and people figured it out AFTER paying 50M to buy it for their guild.

(My source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41369)
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited September 20, 2018
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    It just came out in Kr server today.
    10M gold monthly fee tho RIP. And ofc this information was not in the patch notes and people figured it out AFTER paying 50M to buy it for their guild.

(My source: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41369)

10m per month doesn't seem too steep if you have people in guild. Even if you're a small guild with only 10 people, that's only 1m per person per month. Cost goes down if you have more people. Twenty people makes 500k per person per month. I'm sure people can spare at least that much every month.

Is this just a cosmetic home for your guild, or are there perks? Would leaving your character afk in a specific room doing a task yield results? I saw that there was a garden in the trailer. Maybe for every hour spent afk gardening, +1 gathering proff?
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited September 20, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »

10m per month doesn't seem too steep if you have people in guild. Even if you're a small guild with only 10 people, that's only 1m per person per month. Cost goes down if you have more people. Twenty people makes 500k per person per month. I'm sure people can spare at least that much every month.

Is this just a cosmetic home for your guild, or are there perks? Would leaving your character afk in a specific room doing a task yield results? I saw that there was a garden in the trailer. Maybe for every hour spent afk gardening, +1 gathering proff?

Seems mostly cosmetic, with some perks here and there.

There's the "guild meal" feature (making use of the cooking expertise) that seems to somewhat resemble the hot spring system, functionality-wise; there's a side note mentioning that, after a planned near-future update, the buff you get from the meal will be applied in the Redeemer raids as well.

There's also the "guild farm" where you can plant luminaries and ores, and harvest off of those after some time (the harvested items will automatically be stored in guild storage).

I also saw a "seal vending machine" where you can pay gold for one of the seals, in random.

For more, Junyoop did a pretty thorough walkaround of Guild Housing, so check it out:

(guild meal @ 1:08:45)
    (seal vending machine @ 1:32:50)
    (guild farm @ 1:47:40)
    LoLoBootyOrder5
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited September 23, 2018
    I tried to translate this with my minimal knowledge in the language. Left out the non-Guild updates in the patch notes.
    Might translate them later, but it might be on the Unnoficial Vindictus Discord first if I do as with all other stuff I report.

9/20 Guild House Update
    - Guild Funds -
    ・ Added "Guild Funds" to Guild window.
    ・ You can donate your own gold to the guild through [Donate Guild Fund] button.
    ・ You can also check the guild member's contribution history at the "Guild Member" tab.
    ・ Guild Fund is used for house purchase and house management fees.
    ・ Donated gold is permanently attached to the guild and can not be returned.

- Guild House -
    1. Added "Guild House" tab to Guild window.
    ・ You can purchase the house from the "Guild House" tab as well as check the status. (20k GP and 50 mill Gold.)
    ・ The Guild Master and Admins can manage the house through "Administration" tab.
    ・ If you have a guild house, the management fee will be automatically paid every 30 days. If you pay continuously, you will receive up to 20% discount at any time. (The monthly fee is 10 mill Gold.)
    2. New Map "Guild House"
    ・ You can enter and exit via "Guild House" tab.
    ・ Depending on your environment, you can pose new interactions such as lying down, riding a tube, or drinking cocktail.
    ・ Furniture with special functions such as "Resenlian's Doll" and "Vending Machine" can be used only after "Unsealing Furniture".
    ・ Achieving the Guild Goal, you can complete the house step by step through the mission "Upgrade House". You can enter the basement from the 3rd level.
    ・ You can use "Guild Shop" to buy items related to the Guild House.
    3. Add "Guild Supper"
    ・ You can use it at the Banquet Hall in the Guild House.
    ・ You can earn a status effect if you eat after the dinner is prepared.
    ・ Guild supper dishes can be obtained through "Guild Shop" or Cooking profeciency.
    4. Add "Guild Farm"
    ・ You can use the Guild Farm in the Garden on the left side of the Guild House.
    ・ You can plant Luminary and Ore crops in the field slot of the farm.
    ・ The growth gauge of the crop grows over time and when you water the crops with the secondary weapon "sprinkler", the growth gauge rises further.
    ・ When the growth gauge is full, the harvest is opened and the guild can directly harvest it. The harvested items are automatically stored in the "Guild Stack"
    ・ Harvesting harvested crops will reduce the viability of the crops.
    ・ Crops and Sprinklers can be purchased at the Guild Shop.

- Guild Other -
    ・ In the Guild Info window, add Guild House info.
    ・ Add an eight tab in the guild bin.
    ・ Add Guild Supper ingredients to NPC Caryl.

http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=852
    2edgy4u
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus just gone IMVU and SecondLife.