[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Battleshade Bugs

ElyrElyr
Vindictus Rep: 2,430
edited March 30, 2018 in Bug Reporting
(idk why i'm bothering since support here is completely dead tbh)

1. Dropped Inputs
Randomly, no matter the combo you're doing, your Lynn will just stop accepting anymore inputs. Sometimes this translates in remaining about 1 second still without any chance to move, other time it'll just be LMB not working resulting in a spam of 0 Smash (Gale Strike). No matter the end result, it's extremely annoying as it results in a loss of dps, death or both.

2. Gale Strike and Floral Break's Guard not blocking several attacks
Pretty much the same bug Little Rat used to have, especially funny when doing Neamhain since 100% of her attacks won't be blocked resulting in unfortunate Stamina Drains, Debuffs and even deaths

I believe this should be everything right now, but I'll update if I find anything else
BigAssTTsLillieViride

Comments

• BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Second this, just started trying battleshade and the gale strike never ever blocks some of Lugh's attacks (I'm 100% sure I perfect blocked), haven't tried in Neam because this is one of my small alts. Nexon, please don't make Lynn the buggiest character on both her weapons!
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    3. Climbing Issues
    Noticed this a while ago. Easily noticeable in Braha, where after pressing E to climb his arm (tested only on Ancient Braha) Lynn will be unable to move and teleported back to the ground. Something similar happens after climbing ladders, where if there's the slightest obstacle (another enemy, an object) she'll be pushed down without any chance to attack/react
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Bug still there even after balancing patch. Battleshades' two block skills won't work in redeemers (only on Neit, not on Neam or Balor) and in some S3 raids, block = getting hit (on some combo moves = one-hit KO). Very frustrating, making battleshade not as fun as it should be.
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    edited September 21, 2018
    BigAssTTs wrote: »
    Bug still there even after balancing patch. Battleshades' two block skills won't work in redeemers (only on Neit, not on Neam or Balor) and in some S3 raids, block = getting hit (on some combo moves = one-hit KO). Very frustrating, making battleshade not as fun as it should be.

Apparently this is intended, functioning similar to jade fox invincibility or a non-perfect guard from Fiona on certain attacks... despite being perfect guard skills... Yup, no idea what they were thinking either.

So in other words, they're completely useless in redeemers other than for some of Neit's stuff, and are mostly useless in S3 as a whole too. If you haven't already, get some sp reduce awakening on Soaring Bullet if you want to play Battleshade at end-game.
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    If you haven't already, get some sp reduce awakening on Soaring Bullet if you want to play Battleshade at end-game.

Yeah, that's the way to go, reduce more than half the SP cost is very tempting. But still, having to rely on one skill to maximize DPS while listening to soaring ballet's woo-woo sound every 3-5 seconds annoys the hell out of me. Battleshade is supposed to be so versatile like Arisha's spellsword, but in redeemers the handicap make it kind of boring.
    LillieViride
  • LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095

Yeah, that's the way to go, reduce more than half the SP cost is very tempting. But still, having to rely on one skill to maximize DPS while listening to soaring ballet's woo-woo sound every 3-5 seconds annoys the hell out of me. Battleshade is supposed to be so versatile like Arisha's spellsword, but in redeemers the handicap make it kind of boring.

Tell me about it, I Iove how versatile of a weapon Battleshade is but it can sadly never attain it's full potential due to these skills being so bad. Almost made me want to change from Lynn to another character main.