[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

B> Option to unbind blast from E.

AbaddanAbaddan
Vindictus Rep: 2,320
edited August 22, 2018 in Karok
Been 8 years now, still waiting to not get smashed in raids from my Karok grabbing air instead of using blast, or now dying in Balor because cricle atk gets instantly failed if I hit my blast at the same time he hits me. REEP.

Comments

• boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited September 19, 2018
    I think we've all been trying to buy that for years.../sad. But them changing that would actually mean that 1) They know what is going on, and 2) They care...neither of which is true (see 20 min clash time for reference).
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited September 28, 2018
    Clash was ruined for me when they added in auto clash. It's just that the E issues is even more of an issue in Redeemers, especially when the server is skipping or just acting weird. Plus I've noticed an issue with blast dodge frames being blatantly ignored and just straight hit through. The biggest issue is just the press E to not blast and get shrekt because you wanna grab some air tiddies.