[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Level 0 w/ Title as "Round 11082885 Challenger"??

bravesamuryebravesamurye
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited September 17, 2018 in Bug Reporting
I was just doing the story quest and then I got kicked out. I saw that I was level 0 with a weird title and that is not how my Fiona looks like....
IGN: SooNaRa

Comments

• Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited September 18, 2018
    This issue has been happening all day, and it has happened before in the past. It is one of the kinds of issues that usually fixes itself after the weekly maintenance, which is tomorrow.

EDIT:
    Guess it's still happening even after maintenance. Seems to happen after a few hours of being online, but otherwise no other consistent factors leading to a direct cause.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    I got this error as well. Got kicked out from RAR and Onslaught for "3rd Party Program" even thought all I had open was Google Chrome browser. After logging back in, my character was level 0 with green title "Round 11082885 Challenger".
  • KinsuruKinsuru
    Vindictus Rep: 730
    I got it right now as well. I'm being pulled out of running runs or awaiting lobbies like once every two battles :(. Very annoying.
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited September 19, 2018
    Just had this happened to me after being online less than 1hr, finishing Abom (got the 'cleared run' message party leader seemed to exit -very- early if that matters), no loot, same weird title, level 0 Smobojoe, Chat 1 'smobojoe has logged off', all items red, still burned the run.....
  • DaedhaeldesDaedhaeldes
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    this happened to me today also which honestly I feel like something like this shouldn't happeneO2iTCU