[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Complete] Weekly Maintenance: September 11th

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited September 12, 2018 in Official News
20180911 02:02 AM PDT
Update: The scheduled weekly maintenance for September 11th has been completed. Thank you for your patience throughout.

Greetings Mercenaries,

There will be a weekly maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday, September 11th at 00:00 AM PDT. During this period, all servers will be unavailable and we anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, concluding at around 03:00 AM PDT.

- Maintenance Time Frame -

Pacific: 00:00 AM - 03:00 AM PDT
Eastern: 03:00 AM - 06:00 AM EDT
Europe: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST
Australia: 17:00 PM - 20:00 PM AEST

* Estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Maintenance Details -

Server Upkeep

Events Ended
Summer Packages Exchange Shop
Second Redeemers: Event 2 Exchange Shop
Season 3 Raid Event Exchange Shop

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

- The Vindictus Team -

Comments

• LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    Any fix for the Rupacitus spear bug yet? That everyone in each server is experiencing?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Maybe it will be fixed by sometime next year...
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited September 12, 2018
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Administrator
    Hi All, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Will check on this and make the necessary fix ASAP. Thanks again guys and sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I reported this but they told me to stop using "third party programs". It's okay GmViewty will take care of it <3
  • Chambot1337Chambot1337
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    GMViewty wrote: »
    Hi All, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Will check on this and make the necessary fix ASAP. Thanks again guys and sorry for the inconvenience.

I also want to let you know. If you use any types of spears, exception to goddess spears.
    The battle will fail and abnormal gameplay will be detected, sometimes it also eats one of your runs as well.

• [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Administrator
    I reported this but they told me to stop using "third party programs". It's okay GmViewty will take care of it <3
    GMViewty wrote: »

I also want to let you know. If you use any types of spears, exception to goddess spears.
    The battle will fail and abnormal gameplay will be detected, sometimes it also eats one of your runs as well.

Thank you for the additional insight Chambot 1337.