[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Those Dye boxes are Misleading.

FuzetsuFuzetsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited September 4, 2018 in General Discussion
Bought 10 Black Outfit Dye Ampoule Boxes and got no 25/25/25 blacks. It didn't say they were gacha on the sales page and even then, I rolled no blacks out of 10 boxes (they were all greyish dyes)

Capture.PNG

Buyer Beware I suppose.

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Which box did you buy? It says that some are random, some are various shades of pink, some are black, some are white. If you want black dye you need to buy either Black Outfit Dye Ampoule Box or Black Dye Ampoule Box. If that didn't give you a black dye you should send in a ticket.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited September 4, 2018
    If you want black dye you need to buy either Black Outfit Dye Ampoule Box or Black Dye Ampoule Box. If that didn't give you a black dye you should send in a ticket.

The black dye boxes give you various shades of black/gray, not straight 25/25/25 black as the average buyer would probably expect.

I'm 99% certain this is intentional and submitting a ticket will do jack ****.
    Prototypemind
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    noctred wrote: »
    If you want black dye you need to buy either Black Outfit Dye Ampoule Box or Black Dye Ampoule Box. If that didn't give you a black dye you should send in a ticket.

The black dye boxes give you various shades of black/gray, not straight 25/25/25 black as the average buyer would probably expect.

I'm 99% certain this is intentional and submitting a ticket will do jack ****.

That stinks. Sorry to hear Nexon is being Nexon.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Ouch. That is more than misleading. While the pink dyes say shades of pink, the black and white boxes say explicitly black or white. I'd definitely put in a ticket on that, the package doesn't deliver what it describes.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Scam
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    F3
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    "Damn, the dye market sure is dead. Some form of sale would be great!"

- RNG Dyes 3k NX each without even getting the colour you want when an outfit dye is 2.9k with possibly a better chance to get the colour you want.

Good job.