[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

When Will Nexon Take Action against botters?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
edited August 18, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Come on nexon, find someone who can look at the market board and ban the botters please. the market is being flooded with botted **** and its really crashing the market. last time you let it happen it took over a year to come back to normal and youre allowing it again. ban those cheating scum

Comments

• rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    yep yep yep...
    I think starting from about April there are two (more?) gold selling sites. One (the older one) is farming season 3 regular dungeons (shards, chunks, paradise stones etc) and the new one is farming raid bosses for scrolls and oj boxes.
    I highly doubt na is going to do something about this situation... come on man! they can't even handle events and the official site now.
    =(
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    I thought title said bottles and was very confused
    OdaenseoO
  • DrusaDrusa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,100
    Reading comprehension is challenging.

Commenting about said comprehension is unnecessary.
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    Every time they tried it hurt the normal players and not the botters.
    Like the time that new players got 0 gold for the first docent or so levels - but skills still cost money and equipment needed repair.
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    The worst! Can't make money off things, items I want to buy remain priced high because of their non farmable scarcity. Meanwhile bots sell mats and gold to players who continue to buy scarce items at high prices....
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Casurin wrote: »
    Black Cipher and other junks - main reason why the game has poor performance and normal players lose their accounts. Say no more.

Given end battle and ranking stats, I believe there's enough data to filter out the villains.
  • BownerBowner
    Casurin wrote: »
    Like the time that new players got 0 gold for the first docent or so levels - but skills still cost money and equipment needed repair.

the thing is nexon doesnt have to do a lot. no up dates, no new things. ALL they need to do is put 1 GM, ONE gm in game for about 5 mins, he can ban the botters and check the market for the usual stuff. I.E. godly iron ores, Heavenly Leathers, etc etc and then check those accounts to see what they are sending to people and check their dungeon times. then ban them. its that simple. IP ban the fuckers.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I think IP ban is the only way they can effectively removing these botters. Granted they can just use VPN to change their IP address but at least they have to pay something and not just create new account with same IP address.
  • CenobiteCenobite
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    They should HWID ban them like Fortnite does,almost impossible to bypass,but its nexon so ofc they wont
  • SirRFISirRFI
    We didn't really have bots before service migration, so they were taken cared of rather effectively. But again, we also had TIR for plenty of time, which directly affects gold sellers.
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited August 8, 2018
    Cenobite
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited August 8, 2018
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    When will nexon merge vindictus into black desert. vindictus doom is unavoidable and obvious
  • DyeamDyeam
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    I've got some information about bots and i submitted a ticket. I wanted to share this information to Nexon. Instead they closed my ticket and even deleted it immediately. So they do not want to disscus this situation with bots at all.

Right now bots farm all endgame items (except Mysterious/Abyssal shards and gems), Season 3 synthesis materials (leather, cloth, etc.), paradise enhancement stones, OJ shards and chunks, enchantment scrolls, Dullahan OJ and Aes Sidhe' essences.

Some examples of bots. Sometimes you can find them in Rocheste.
    Ff2Ij84.jpg
    XzlYnfh.jpg
    5INMOA7.jpg
    DFUYgzX.jpg
    ovIiIYL.jpg

They do have low stats. With these stats It would be a problem to finsh a dungeon for a human player and take so much time. Some people say they farm Ein
    Lacher but they sell Godly Iron Ore and (Paradise) Orb which means they farm regular dungeons. Besides you can't get 95 essences from Ein Lacher. Some of them farm A Moment's Notice and Frozen Land dungeons.
    ifl14ET.jpg
    YxDqbel.jpg

I think they cheat and blackspiher which uses so many resources and affects performance does nothing.

Now everyone who tries to farm Season 3 items has to sell them at 1/3 - 1/5 of they price to compete with bots.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    When will nexon merge vindictus into black desert. vindictus doom is unavoidable and obvious

Dude... i dont like the game as it is now in current state but stop already with that retarded ideology, do you even think before openining your mouth?
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Dyeam wrote: »
    I think they cheat and blackspiher which uses so many resources and affects performance does nothing.
    Wrong. It bans innocent people and presumably acts as spyware.
  • BownerBowner
    SirRFI wrote: »

im guessing you got banned?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Bowner wrote: »

im guessing you got banned?

It's well known by most who have been here for a decent amount of time that it happens. There are usually threads started because it tends to have issues with specific games or pieces of software and ends up getting a number of players at once.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited August 18, 2018

Idk what exactly you refer to when you say "wrong" but the guy was correct.

- Those who cheat (hackers/bots) bypass completely BC and without many efforts too as it seems.
    - BC consume a lot of resources, because it continously scan your hard drive for every single crap you run especially when you're hosting not only slowing down the game a lot but also giving stutters, lags due to continue hd reading (which also influence the lifespan of your own hd) and not to mention the spyware part.
    - The wrong auto triggered bans is old history.
    Nowadays if you get caught in something suspicious your account is firstly "restricted" (not banned), then someone from nexon read and check BC logs to see what exactly triggered it, and decide based on the proof inside the logs if you were cheating (perma ban) or not (restriction lift).
    So all the ppl that got caught and banned "lately" there was "always" a reason behind.

At the end of the day who really 'pay' for this are those who never cheated and are forced to play with bad performances
    (more than the game already have) having this crap loaded (this selfmade anticheater) which shoudl be the pride of nexon
    but get whiped out quite easily by hackers and botters.

TW servers for example, and many other games, use Xigncode (another common anticheating) but impact much less the game and does the same job as bc. But you know, when nexon decide something whatever if good or bad is nearly impossible to make them change cause they simply don't care.
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    Nowadays if you get caught in something suspicious your account is firstly "restricted" (not banned), then someone from nexon read and check BC logs to see what exactly triggered it, and decide based on the proof inside the logs if you were cheating (perma ban) or not (restriction lift).
    So all the ppl that got caught and banned "lately" there was "always" a reason behind.
    Yeah this ain't true tbh. A guildie was recently banned due to having triggered it, but the ban was lifted after having sent in a ticket, so the random bans do still occur.