[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No one cares anymore

blue_favouriteblue_favourite
Vindictus Rep: 330
edited August 8, 2018 in Europe Chat
I have sent 4 tickets for the last 2 months for a bots report. At the same time, GM's assured me they were doing some kind of investigation... haha for 2 months no one was banned. Go and see the market... materials for replacment 1k-5k each, orange materials 500k gold. How can we honest players make gold. We cant. Maybe that's Nexon's goal. I create this topic so everyone can make it clear that nobody takes care of this game.

Leucosie

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 10, 2018
    Are they the same "folks"? Because before they were banning lots of bots, just they were replaced faster than they were banned.
  • blue_favouriteblue_favourite
    Does not matter. This is their job for the GM
    Today it was... I do not know to cry or laugh, because we all saw how bot obtained rare items twice from Faded Death Cube. And they were probably two different acaunts

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 12, 2018
    Today it was... I do not know to cry or laugh, because we all saw how bot obtained rare items twice from Faded Death Cube. And they were probably two different acaunts

Those are account bound items... So it isn't like a bot will be able to do anything with them. (So I guess just have a good laugh?)
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    And you know those are bots because? Oh right - you don't. You just whine on and complain about other people wanting to sell their farmed items.
    The materials simply don#t cost much as the demand is low. many already have their equipment maxed out for a long time and still want to play. They can farm fast and don't need the mats - so they sell a lot.

I even have some characters with names that are just "Smash the keyboard for a name" as i made them only to store items or for specific events. And i did get stuff with them that was announced like the weapon-boxes (albeit that is long ago).

if you want to know who is responsible for the bad economy:
    It is Nexon them self with adding so many gold-sinks and removing any income for normal players. Cause Gold has to come from somewhere - that is only gold you get form dungeons or selling to NPCs actually produces gold.
    edited August 29, 2018
    You do not even know what I'm talking about... I do not feel obliged to explain who is bot and who no. Just i know who is bot. The curious thing is that some bots sell only replacement materials without orange or synthesis materials. it makes me think that this is a working well control system organized by... answer yourself. Have a nice day.