[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Almost 200 dollars for a Succubus.

Comments

• GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited August 2, 2018
    Gimme dat gold then I can buy you one. :P

I only have about 200m gold amigo +pain. But what's your main's name since we're all on the same server though? You can usually catch me on Adrastia, a Fiona.
    did someone force you to spend all that money on succubus? :O wait... no? then why complaining? O3O <3
    I have nothing against whales, unless they think their money makes them better than other people, I'd just like some consideration as well. Dunno if we can keep the lights on without them at this point, really, but if this was sold at a less intimidating price point Nexon might have made up the difference up by volume. Not like I have access to their statistics though so *shrug*.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725

I only have about 200m gold amigo +pain. But what's your main's name since we're all on the same server though? You can usually catch me on Adrastia, a Fiona.

You should know who I am, mang.
    I'm usually on my Evie. Hyouhime
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    414077244219dada195402.png
  • VallarieVallarie
    Vindictus Rep: 900
    Gosh I'm thinking about buying this one but I am no longer playing Vindictus. Instead I'm playing one of their mobile titles called Darkness Rises, which is really fun! I've spent a few Benjamin there already, but...hmmm.... buy succubus for the sake of knowing I have it even though I am not active at all? Hmmm... It's a really nice companion, but I wish it was shared for all accounts. A lot of the purchases I've made I do not regret, including the Mai outfit, the dark lady outfit, etc. Even though I don't play the game anymore, it's a good feeling knowing that I have them, so... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... By the way guys, $120 is not the end of the world. Do Uber for a few days and you can achieve that if you don't have a job.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Vallarie wrote: »
    Gosh I'm thinking about buying this one but I am no longer playing Vindictus. Instead I'm playing one of their mobile titles called Darkness Rises, which is really fun! I've spent a few Benjamin there already, but...hmmm.... buy succubus for the sake of knowing I have it even though I am not active at all? Hmmm... It's a really nice companion, but I wish it was shared for all accounts. A lot of the purchases I've made I do not regret, including the Mai outfit, the dark lady outfit, etc. Even though I don't play the game anymore, it's a good feeling knowing that I have them, so... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... By the way guys, $120 is not the end of the world. Do Uber for a few days and you can achieve that if you don't have a job.

It's still a lot to spend given the stipulations on the item and comparative value. I mean you could buy a number of quality games for that price. If it was account wide like a pet it would definitely be a more appealing proposition.
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    Tsiii wrote: »
    Not surprised since i knew how much it was in KR. Considering what it is though, and the fact that some of the packages aren't entirely ripoffs, the price is where i would expect it to be. Novelty item, I'm waiting for arcana :)

is it novolty? or is it something really good and does a lot of damage? did it get nerfed in kr?
  • LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Too pricy.
  • QuinqueQuinque
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    No outfit packages, bummer.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    boo4u wrote: »
    People complaining about succubus pet being too expensive? Don't buy it.

A lot of people won't buy it. That's the problem, you know... Just like anything that has an unbalanced price-value ratio.

I'm sure you complained in your life about things that you could have easily just not done instead of complaining. This is so hypocritical from you people to tell others not to complain about something they would like to change.
    GhengisJohnAnduriChloeValentina