[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[NA]To: Ariiishaaa (lvl 27) whom whispered me

kosckosc
Vindictus Rep: 1,670
in General Discussion
I don't know who you are and I don't know who vani is and I have no idea what you are talking about.
If anyone else on this forum knows who this person is and what they are going on about, please leave a comment below.
So that I can block this weird person from all my raid runs.

7fgRUyk.jpg

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited May 7, 2018
    That's likely an alt of Vani/ Vanisaur/ Iset/ Snowbutt/ Eclipses from Affinity guild. They think everyone's out to get them and impersonating them even though literally nobody knows who they are. They've been harassing my friend ever since the merge happened in November even though my friend is from West and had his name since 2012 or so. They like to make **** up about other people too, like most people in this **** game. They like to harass others on alts defending themself in the third-person, while denying everything they do and acting like it's not them.

tl;dr: It's some cuck, just block them. They'll probably keep harassing you on alts pretending to be a friend of "Vani" even though it is in fact this "Vani" person.
    kosc
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    been there. don't waste time trying to figure it out, you never will lol... just block, and keep blocking the alts as they show up. they will get tired of being ignored and move on to the next target.
    Anduri
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited March 27, 2019
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Vanisaur wrote: »
    You are stalkers/impersonators. & I've been on the east forever. I used to play with my boyfriend. and you seem to "assume a lot about me" for someone who "doesn't know who I am" and is from the west until the server merge. Reported you guys c: Naming and shaming is against TOS too btw haha but as you can see Nexon didn't remove this because they're part of it~

This is a 3 month old thread, the fact that you even dug this up kinda proves their point. Also I don't think you're using quotations correctly. Naming and Shaming may be against the forum TOS, but I'm pretty sure harassment is just as much of a violation which I'm sure you claim to be a "confrontation" lel.
    BabyTigerx
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    edited March 27, 2019
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited July 31, 2018
    Yo, what even is this thread.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Must be Tankbaby's cousin.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    Bowtacojr wrote: »
    Yo, what even is this thread.

It's a mystery.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    :popcorn:
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited July 31, 2018
    200.gif
  • kosckosc
    Vindictus Rep: 1,670
    edited July 31, 2018
    @Vanisaur

I'm the OP of this thread and there are few things that need to be clarified.

1. This thread wasn't for naming and shaming. I was Harassed in game by the person in the screenshot and tried to find out ingame who the person was. Unable to find answers, I posted on the forum to find the person and hear their story, because as you can see, they only said what they wanted and didn't answer my questions and left. This person was putting in applications to our guild and after rejection, that was the response I got. This was more of "my investigations on trying to figure out what's going on" at that time.

2. If you are refering to "YOU" as everyone else but you- that are on the forums then first you need to state if you ARE or ARE NOT the person in that screenshot. IF you ARE the person in that screenshot then I don't think this is considered harassment as those other guys were just 'tipping me off' with information who this person was. However, IF you are NOT this person, then I do truely feel sorry for you that 'some group of people' are trying to frame you and make bad images of you by harassing unrelated random people in game that have never met you or heard of you before- using your name.

You are stalkers/impersonators. & I've been on the east forever. I used to play with my boyfriend. and you seem to "assume a lot about me" for someone who "doesn't know who I am" and is from the west until the server merge. Reported you guys c: Naming and shaming is against TOS too btw haha but as you can see Nexon didn't remove this because they're part of it~

HOWEVER, reading your reply to this thread, I'm the person who doesn't know who you are and so you must be refering to ME as the stalker/impersonator.
    So I have my suspicion that the person in the screenshot is indeed you as your arguement matches the arguement of this "Ariiishaaa" person- but that's just my thought for now. It doesn't really matter now because this topic is 3 months old and I already blocked that person.
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    edited July 31, 2018

What are you, 9? The excuse of '"typing your name in the search bar" makes you seem incredibly vain and conceited. It amuses me that you still feel the need to indirectly insult people who are clearly trying to disengage with whatever nonsense you seem to be conjuring with that brain of yours.
    Jinyie
  • KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    lmao, please continue, been a while since I saw action on the forum
    DrachusJinyie
  • KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    edited August 1, 2018
    @vanisaur
    This is me. I’m here. I’m shifting the words that you’re reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote.

I’ve been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name, vanisaur.... as you’re falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?

That was fun.

You’re wondering who I am. That’s only natural. Of course, you already know.

I’m you. I’m the real you. I’m the mind that existed here before you stole my body, before you forgot about being a parasite. I’m the child who looked the wrong way, asked the wrong question, saw the wrong thing… but I’m not so little any more.

You may have forgotten me, but I’m still here. I’ve always been here.

Tldr: we're all after you, so sleep with an eye open

I have many many friends in nexon, and they're great, they're totally the best. So I can get away with saying stuff like cuntshitfacecockshchlongdingdongpingpong. And I will find you, and I will infact, most certainly put my thumb through your nose, most definitely.
    DrachusBabyTigerx
  • KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    edited August 1, 2018
    (-.(-.(-.-).-).-)

• KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    edited August 1, 2018
    (-.(-.(-.-).-).-)
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    edited March 27, 2019
  • VanisaurVanisaur
    edited March 27, 2019
  • DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    @vanisaur
    This is me. I’m here. I’m shifting the words that you’re reading, altering them from whatever this person wrote.

I’ve been here for awhile. For as long as you can remember, anyway. Sometimes I say your name, vanisaur.... as you’re falling asleep, or whisper urgently in your ear. Do you remember the time that I screamed, throwing panic through you and setting your heart racing?

That was fun.

You’re wondering who I am. That’s only natural. Of course, you already know.

I’m you. I’m the real you. I’m the mind that existed here before you stole my body, before you forgot about being a parasite. I’m the child who looked the wrong way, asked the wrong question, saw the wrong thing… but I’m not so little any more.

You may have forgotten me, but I’m still here. I’ve always been here.

Tldr: we're all after you, so sleep with an eye open

I have many many friends in nexon, and they're great, they're totally the best. So I can get away with saying stuff like cuntshitfacecockshchlongdingdongpingpong. And I will find you, and I will infact, most certainly put my thumb through your nose, most definitely.

Part 2 when?
  • KuraiHotaruKuraiHotaru
    edited August 1, 2018
    yaya I already uninstalled the game after I spent 2 days trying to beat the new boss. and I'm soooo scared! lmao buh bye
    @vanisaur
    LMAOOOO GIT GUD "trying to beat the new boss" so you failed, and gave up, smh go back to playing tetris or go back to the kitchen you living babymaker.

The midnight wind blows softly across the town you are living in. The street lights glow dimly as a young man walks on the cracked sidewalk. The man, wearing all black and carrying a knife in hand, walks quietly as the crickets of the night chirp away. The man stops walking. He turns to his side to see a house. Your house. He walks up to the door and turns the door knob.

You seem to have forgotten to lock the door. He walks into your home. You are wide awake on your computer in the other room. The man walks into your kitchen. He examines the cutting knives and compares them to his own. He shrugs and takes one of your sharpest blades.

He walks around your house until he hears you on your computer in the room in front of him. You are listening to music videos on YouTube.

The loudness of the noise hides the sound of the man’s footsteps as he walks quietly behind you. He raises his knife slowly as you watch the video. You feel something behind you and you look back. Nothing is there… except a note. You get out of your chair and pick up the note. You read it over and over slowly in your mind:

“Did you remember to lock your door?”

dont be scurd when I am there
    DrachusBabyTigerx