[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New male character coming!

Comments

• havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    o damn well he def looks bad ass if his moveset is cool i can see myself jumpin back into vindictus whats his name ?
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    havoc23 wrote: »
    o damn well he def looks bad ass if his moveset is cool i can see myself jumpin back into vindictus whats his name ?

Grimden i think or w/e
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Plakster wrote: »
    havoc23 wrote: »

Grimden i think or w/e

Gremlin
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    edited July 23, 2018
    Oh my, he looks hot.

An assassin type, then... He's like a manlier version of Sylas, especially if he's an int character like some have been speculating.
    Nyxio
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited July 23, 2018
    From what I got from the background stories, magic usually requires a staff but Arisha is a rune magic user where her focus is a rune magic creation given to her because she couldn't use magic through normal means, Sylas was part of an evil cult experiment or something with a curse-mark like thing going on, so that's why he can use magic like daggers. So I'm kind of curious what the story would be that would allow him to use magic then.
    Nyxio
  • RhilinRhilin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,070
    Kurs wrote: »
    From what I got from the background stories, magic usually requires a staff but Arisha is a rune magic user where her focus is a rune magic creation given to her because she couldn't use magic through normal means, Sylas was part of an evil cult experiment or something with a curse-mark like thing going on, so that's why he can use magic like daggers. So I'm kind of curious what the story would be that would allow him to use magic then.

But we have a scythe which again uses magic without a staff.
  • KursKurs
    edited July 24, 2018
    Rhilin wrote: »
    Kurs wrote: »

But we have a scythe which again uses magic without a staff.

Oh yeah sorry, This is from what I got from google translating the stories but from what I read. I think it was that staffs are usually necessary to sense mana so mages can manipulate them if I remember it correctly. My thoughts on that is that scythes are pretty much a staff with a sharp blade so that's why it can still be used to sense mana, or maybe it's that the magic used with the scythe is magic that doesn't require sensing mana , because I do notice that scythe doesn't require absorbing mana like staff or it could be something else in that direction like dimensional magic = manipulating something other than mana. Also a detail I forgot was that Arisha was super good at absorbing mana, since she absorbed all the mana from a room where two mage students were fighting in, she was just bad at changing mana which is where her focus helped.
  • SweetL0litaSweetL0lita
    Vindictus Rep: 3,075
    edited July 25, 2018
    Nothin personell kid

ohboi
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited July 25, 2018
    --Snip--

Nvm, it's already posted. He looks pretty awesome.
    You can see his block skill, possibly stun, and obviously teleportation.
    From the looks of it, similar to Glaive Lynn's perhaps.
  • TransportationTransportation
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    Oh....my GOD his name is GRIMden.

I legit laughed out loud when I saw that.
    Day 1 tho
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    IFTHvyV.png

Are you?

AvpExKS.png
  • NyxioNyxio
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Nothin personell kid

ohboi

I'm calling it now, INT based or something like Blute Lynn (STR character with her "magical" tendencies, I.E. Paranormal Parasol and Iron Breeze)
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I'm excited for this guy, but can they not give his skills blue effects?
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    minor complaint but i wish they would use some different colors for the magic other than blue all the time, gimmi some red or gold or black or something
  • KursKurs
    I guess blue is the color of mana so it might not make sense otherwise.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited July 31, 2018
    The official Release Date for Grimden is August 9th KST (August 8th NA Time). So in around 3 days Test server should be opening for those who well be curious as to how he plays and what not in streams. Before anyone asks yes I plan to stream Test Server as well. I will more than likely stream Test Server on Saturday for 2 reasons.
    1.) So I can monitor Junyoop's stream like a good little mod and translate as he explains the best I can.
    2.) Because I need as much rest as I can get since I work 11.5 hours on Saturday. This streaming after work on saturday works out (given if I have the energy).
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    The official Release Date for Grimden is June 9th KST (June 8th NA Time). So in around 3 days Test server should be opening for those who well be curious as to how he plays and what not in streams. Before anyone asks yes I plan to stream Test Server as well. I will more than likely stream Test Server on Saturday for 2 reasons.
    1.) So I can monitor Junyoop's stream like a good little mod and translate as he explains the best I can.
    2.) Because I need as much rest as I can get since I work 11.5 hours on Saturday. This streaming after work on saturday works out (given if I have the energy).

June 9th....? we're almost in august now. Do you mean august 9th?
    Yakuzama
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    The official Release Date for Grimden is June 9th KST (June 8th NA Time). So in around 3 days Test server should be opening for those who well be curious as to how he plays and what not in streams. Before anyone asks yes I plan to stream Test Server as well. I will more than likely stream Test Server on Saturday for 2 reasons.

June 9th....? we're almost in august now. Do you mean august 9th?

Yep i meant august. Sorry i screw that up lol. Fixed the post though. (Dont do 24 hours of no sleep unless you can handle it...big mistake on my part....)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Test Server was announced a day earlier than I expected. It's opening today. So I'll stream that tomorrow instead http://heroes.nexon.com/news/notice/view?postno=6045