[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843&bbsno=5'

Are there 4 different ways to make a weapon enchance-able again

or just 4 kind of mats you need to restore it once

There's only one way in terms of the system. It will always require the main essence. The 2 shards are random with each enhance unlock attempt. The rune and Damascus Steel requirement stay. Damascus Steel amount increases depending on your enhancement you are trying to unlock.

ohhhhhh alright. Btw, can you break and restore your weapon infinitely?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590

There's only one way in terms of the system. It will always require the main essence. The 2 shards are random with each enhance unlock attempt. The rune and Damascus Steel requirement stay. Damascus Steel amount increases depending on your enhancement you are trying to unlock.

ohhhhhh alright. Btw, can you break and restore your weapon infinitely?

Yes. I'm not sure what happens if you fail a +16 though.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Yes. I'm not sure what happens if you fail a +16 though.

I thought the new system caps at +15?
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited July 25, 2018
    You can break & restore for re-enhancing till +15.
    Once you succeed +15 you can still attempt +16 onward, till it breaks again. You are able to revive that gear but you can't make it re-enhanceable at that point.

^ In this clip (start @ around 2:57:00 mark), JunYoop gets his restored +14 longsword back to an enhanceable state and successfully gets it to +15. He then attempts +16, fails it, then goes to back the cat to retrieve it again. At this point his weapon is unable to be enhanced any further.

Hope this is of some clarification.
    PrototypemindOrder5
  • AngelYukkiAngelYukki
    Vindictus Rep: 2,300
    edited July 25, 2018
    72 damascus steel with 1 costing x80 seals yikes
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

The rune that was used looks a lot like a regular enhancement rune. If this is true, does it have to be a cash shop rune, or will the unstable one purchased via the seal shop suffice?
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720

[/quote]

There's only one way in terms of the system. It will always require the main essence. The 2 shards are random with each enhance unlock attempt. The rune and Damascus Steel requirement stay. Damascus Steel amount increases depending on your enhancement you are trying to unlock.[/quote]

What 2 shards do you need for revive a +13 and +14 weapon?

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

Does the main essence type need to match the weapon? For example if I have a Braha weapon do I need a Braha Weapon essence?
    Definitely glad this system is coming. It's still going to be a massive grind with the horrible rates above +12 and the mat costs, but at least there's something for players to work towards. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out with such a low population. Going to be painful with only a fraction of the old players farming against such bad RNG, but better than it was.
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    What kind of enhancing event do they have? I noticed Junyoop was still able to enhance his weapon regardless of his unbind count reaching 0. When he failed the enhance with the green rune; the weapon still stayed at +14.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    LoLoBooty wrote: »

Does the main essence type need to match the weapon? For example if I have a Braha weapon do I need a Braha Weapon essence?

Yes main weapon essence needs to be the same essence. Not stats wise but needs to be the same essence. So if it's a Dulla weapon then you need a Dulla essence. Stats don't matter.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    What kind of enhancing event do they have? I noticed Junyoop was still able to enhance his weapon regardless of his unbind count reaching 0. When he failed the enhance with the green rune; the weapon still stayed at +14.

The enhancement event was more geared towards saying goodbye to the destruction runes. What it did was removed the enhancement penalty that the rune gave if it failed. Bind count penalty still stayed. A LOT of players took advantage of that event.
    Order5
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited July 27, 2018
    Definitely glad this system is coming. It's still going to be a massive grind with the horrible rates above +12 and the mat costs, but at least there's something for players to work towards. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out with such a low population. Going to be painful with only a fraction of the old players farming against such bad RNG, but better than it was.

From my current experience (im still working on this but I will relay more info on my results) if you have 27k or higher damage then I recommend focusing on the new stat first. That stat is required for the new raids. If you look here http://www.inven.co.kr/board/heroes/2471/41022 then you will see the chart on the right (this chart is after a patch was applied) The numbers going down on the left with no percentage is the stat. The Percentages is your potential damage output.

인퀴지터 클레르 = Inquisitor Claire
    폭주한 엘쿨루스 = Berserk Elchulus
    마하 = Macha

If you want to cover all 3 raids then it's recommended to have a minimum of 100 of the new stat. Otherwise you won't deal decent damage to Macha if you have less than even 90 of the new stat. Claire's minimum for the stat is 75 and Elchulus is 80.So save your godly/paradise mats and your gold. You're Going To Need Them.

I forgot to add this but keep in mind that chart is from experimentation and N O T official. The Official Minimum for each raid thanks to yesterday's update towards Quick Battle.

Inquisitor Claire: 75
    Berserk Elchulus: 80
    Macha: 100
    PrototypemindOrder5

The enhancement event was more geared towards saying goodbye to the destruction runes. What it did was removed the enhancement penalty that the rune gave if it failed. Bind count penalty still stayed. A LOT of players took advantage of that event.

Now that sounds like a very tasty event. I'd assume it will show up here as well since they seem to be keeping up with KR properly in that regard lately.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Now that sounds like a very tasty event. I'd assume it will show up here as well since they seem to be keeping up with KR properly in that regard lately.

We shall see. It would be a good way for Nexon NA to have a good event too. Because in terms of events they do like to change things around.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited July 28, 2018
    We shall see. It would be a good way for Nexon NA to have a good event too. Because in terms of events they do like to change things around.

You forget, this is Nexon NA; they'll probably botch the event and fail to implement the penalty removal. Currently, we have some missing/inaccurate details about our Golden Time and Traveler's Cool Gift events, and one or both of them are experiencing bugs.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Order5 wrote: »

You forget, this is Nexon NA; they'll probably botch the event and fail to implement the penalty removal. Currently, we have some missing/inaccurate details about our Golden Time and Traveler's Cool Gift events, and one or both of them are experiencing bugs.

o.....I'm so sorry.....
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited August 2, 2018
    Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but to me this new enhance system feels like a gold and ap sink. They take away the ability to enhance restored items (something that was available prior to Rise) and now have it require AP, Materials, and Runes. They took something that was practically free and now are charging for the service. Ok then. Way to milk the playerbase. Why am I not surprised? It is Nexon.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited August 2, 2018
    Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but to me this new enhance system feels like a gold and ap sink. They take away the ability to enhance restored items (something that was available prior to Rise) and now have it require AP, Materials, and Runes. They took something that was practically free and now are charging for the service. Ok then. Way to milk the playerbase. Why am I not surprised? It is Nexon.

True, but after having double boomed over 45 lv 90 weapons for my first +15... I like this new way of guaranteeing a +15 eventually. I just don't like that it is going to cost so many mats/runes to get there. (I can live with the AP costs since the last thing you want is to give everyone instant +15s.)

That said I still would have rather them nerf AD back to what it was before so they don't have to build bosses assuming you have ~4k AD. Now all the bosses likely will be all built with that in mind.
    http://vindmanual.forumotion.com/t201-season-3-chapter-3-episode-2-and-level-100#457

Detailed info from Shippuu. Didn't know he updated still.