[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neamhain 3D Print

TsiiiTsiii
Vindictus Rep: 2,175
edited August 2, 2018 in General Discussion
I know the artwork contest was over a year ago, but hey, I'm late to the party. Hope you all like it.

Printed with Hatchbox PLA white on a Ultibots D300VS.

Size:
Wingspan: 27 inches
Height: 23 inches

Programs Used:
Posing: XNalara
File conversions: Blender
Mesh fixes and smoothing: Zbrush
Mesh Splitting: Meshmixer
Slicer: Kisslicer

Poll #1 Results: Arcana (9 Votes)
ORn0blv.png
iMiniLoyalsLoLoBootynoctredSirRFICloakshireBabyTigerxCreamNoburoSamalenkoand 5 others.

Comments

• noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Very cool - well done.
  • xgekkou00xgekkou00
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Wooooow, great job
    Makes me wish they would sell merch and figures for this game. The character designs are very unique and cool
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Thanks everyone!

Added in a poll for who I might do next. Leaning towards Arcana since I think it might be easier for me to port her model than doing a full custom player model. I still have a lot to learn...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    New redeemer has been officially announced for our region, so perhaps doing Balor next is the best choice? Extra points for the horse.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    SirRFI wrote: »
    New redeemer has been officially announced for our region, so perhaps doing Balor next is the best choice? Extra points for the horse.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the model quite yet, so it isn't really an option. In the future, I might do it, along side macha, claire, and/or elchulus