[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Dang Server Response

bubafatboybubafatboy
Vindictus Rep: 100
in General Discussion
Coming back to vindictus and i keep getting "server response delayed" ive tried plenty of work around. Such as re-install, repair, steam, nexon launcher, admin running, even tried the CMD route, and nothing. Anyone got any ideas on what to do? Its weird as i played like a month ago and didnt have this problem.

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    While I wouldn't say that your internet is garbage, it's a possibility that your connection is playing a role. I typically never see server response delayed unless the server itself is having an issue and many people are simultaneously experiencing it. Yours seems more like an isolated incident.
    Jinyie
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    you can get this message if black cipher kicks you after detecting a blacklisted program
  • bubafatboybubafatboy
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I dont think its an internet problem, seeing as i do live in rural california, but ill try some more things and see if ill get thru eventually.
  • purpleapplepurpleapple
    you can get this message if black cipher kicks you off after detecting a blacklisted program. there was a thread about this happening to people suddenly after an update a month or two ago. not sure if any solution came out of that.

sometimes it will keep kicking you off even if you shut off the offending program.. have to wait a bit to restart the game or just reboot
  • purpleapplepurpleapple
    you can get this message if black cipher kicks you off after detecting a blacklisted program. there was a thread about this happening to people suddenly after an update a month or two ago. not sure if any solution came out of that.

sometimes it will keep kicking you off even if you shut off the offending program.. have to wait a bit to restart the game or just reboot