[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

is keaghan ´´killed´´ tieve?

DRAGONxNOGARDDRAGONxNOGARD
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
so we sealed elchulus and keaghan cut off tieve wings with your lamhada sword what then macha absorbed it

im sure we will fight again keaghan as final season 3 boss

Comments

• PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    spoiling the fun before it even hits NA
    CedricAnthonytonyboy
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Macha is one hella hot thot, that's for sure. I can already see her outfit being released in one of future gachas.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited July 17, 2018
    386742421398224896.png
    We don't know the actual result of his action.

lamhada sword
    It's called Fragarach, for the record.

As far I am aware - this is actually season's finale, although I recall seeing that there will be 3 redeemers total. Either way I doubt we'll fight Cichol / Keaghan at any point. We have got the world to save.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited July 17, 2018
    I got the impression that Keaghan cut off Tieves wings in order to save her as he originally intended in season 1. And that he did that and he took away our sword/hero mode in order to save us as well, otherwise Tieve, Keaghan, Macha, and us would need to go to sleep in order to seal Elchulus as in the original lore where Morrighan had to go to sleep in order to seal Elchulus away originally and Lugh had to go to sleep after he finished his hero mission originally as well. And Macha betrayed us because she didn't want to go to sleep after getting her powers back. So now Tieves human again and we don't have to be a martyr.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    SirRFI wrote: »
    386742421398224896.png
    We don't know the actual result of his action.

lamhada sword
    It's called Fragarach, for the record.

As far I am aware - this is actually season's finale, although I recall seeing that there will be 3 redeemers total. Either way I doubt we'll fight Cichol / Keaghan at any point. We have got the world to save.

Low-key dissapointing if they madee the Redeemers UI which has space for a lot of potential and different systems(?) just for 3 fights
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Low-key dissapointing if they madee the Redeemers UI which has space for a lot of potential and different systems(?) just for 3 fights
    Not the first time they make placeholder for something, that is not eventually used. And I meant 3 redeemers this season. More may come with the next, if that comes to be in first place.