[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    I want to ask if anyone knows, how do you obtain the new materials required to make the level 100 weapons and armor, the new ''chunks''?

Maybe I missed it in the video, since I haven't watched it all.
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Argaziel wrote: »
    Somebody knows if we can restore and enhacement a weapon that it has been revived before new patch?

Yes. DevCAT stated any revived weapons prior to the update can be unlocked. I also tested this on test as well.

Ok thank you. And Do you get 3 remaining unbind when you restore a weapon or a armor?

Items are restored back to the exact state you left them in. So if the item had 2 unbinds when it boomed then it will have 2 unbinds when restored.

ok, one last question. When you restore a weapon or armor, do you get old stat or you get stat of the required ítems to restore?

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Somebody knows if we can restore and enhacement a weapon that it has been revived before new patch?

Yes. DevCAT stated any revived weapons prior to the update can be unlocked. I also tested this on test as well.

Ok thank you. And Do you get 3 remaining unbind when you restore a weapon or a armor?

Items are restored back to the exact state you left them in. So if the item had 2 unbinds when it boomed then it will have 2 unbinds when restored.

ok, one last question. When you restore a weapon or armor, do you get old stat or you get stat of the required ítems to restore?

old stats
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    I want to ask if anyone knows, how do you obtain the new materials required to make the level 100 weapons and armor, the new ''chunks''?

drops from the raids. only rares exist, no superior

old stat. also, the new system just applies on a restored item to make it able to be enhanced again (and able to restore again if it fails). they are still untradable
    enhance fail -> restore -> use new system to allow enhance -> enhance -> fail -> restore -> keep going until you hit +15
    RobertLivia
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    paingame wrote: »

drops from the raids. only rares exist, no superior

old stat. also, the new system just applies on a restored item to make it able to be enhanced again (and able to restore again if it fails). they are still untradable
    enhance fail -> restore -> use new system to allow enhance -> enhance -> fail -> restore -> keep going until you hit +15

Ok thank you very much for info.

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited July 12, 2018
    New cutscenes
    Enable captions. They're correct

SirRFI
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    New cutscenes

Dang, Macha's voice actress is wicked good.

I bet she will sound terrible in english...
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    New cutscenes

So the Balor redeemer battle happens after this?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Menrva wrote: »
    New cutscenes

So the Balor redeemer battle happens after this?

She did say Balor's moon will rise again, so maybe this is after we defeated him and our victory against him is being undone?
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Anyone know the rarity of getting the items needed to resurrect a boomed item? I assume these are rare drops in the new raid.
  • DrustanDrustan
    Vindictus Rep: 870
    Seeing most things were already mentioned just gonna leave this here:
    kr mabinogi heroes update

(also whoot for actual female armor)
  • paingamepaingame
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    edited July 15, 2018
    Innoy wrote: »
    Anyone know the rarity of getting the items needed to resurrect a boomed item? I assume these are rare drops in the new raid.
    getting them from new raids is pretty rare. you can get them from 80x bravery or 200x seals from the (unreleased here) monster killing vs battle thing. ones u get from bravery are untradable as usual

highly priced due to release yet it keeps going up & last i checked it was 8m each
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Special Move
    Order5
  • MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Special Move

Oh my god! Keaghan finally did something useful!

ZevahDavid
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Menrva wrote: »
    Special Move

Oh my god! Keaghan finally did something useful!

IKR?!
    Menrva
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    paingame wrote: »
    getting them from new raids is pretty rare. you can get them from 80x bravery or 200x seals from the (unreleased here) monster killing vs battle thing. ones u get from bravery are untradable as usual

highly priced due to release yet it keeps going up & last i checked it was 8m each

Yeah they've been hovering around 5-8m everyday. It will be like that for a while until the majority of the playerbase has a +15 at least. I'm more surprised the Enhancement Elixirs haven't spiked considering the Accessory Enhancement.
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810

Yeah they've been hovering around 5-8m everyday. It will be like that for a while until the majority of the playerbase has a +15 at least. I'm more surprised the Enhancement Elixirs haven't spiked considering the Accessory Enhancement.

Thank god I have like 1k of those for no real reason. Is there any items you recommend hording for the update?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드

Thank god I have like 1k of those for no real reason. Is there any items you recommend hording for the update?

Yeah I do as a matter of fact. Hoard all of your orange essences and shards, elixirs (because NA will probably spike up on those......somehow....) your godly mats (for accessory enhancement), your AP (please Nexon NA for the love of god uncap their AP.....they've needed this part of the update for a few years now.....), your enhance runes for unlocking the enhancement, Bravery Seals, Competition Seals (assuming you get this update before the revamp but NA may release that with the revamp), the red and blue mats from essence dismemberment (for accessory enhancement) as well as your blood sweat and tears for when Ferghus still becomes an absolute pain even with Failstacking. PLEASE HOARD YOUR GOLD FOR THOSE THAT HOVER IN THE 20m AND UNDER.....ENHANCING ACCESSORIES EATS YOUR GOLD SINCE PENALTIES OF FAILING ACCESSORIES DON'T EXIST!
    Lion86EbonwingsOrder5InnoyLoLoBooty
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843&bbsno=5'

Are there 4 different ways to make a weapon enchance-able again

or just 4 kind of mats you need to restore it once
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    http://heroes.nexon.com/news/update/view?postno=843&bbsno=5'

Are there 4 different ways to make a weapon enchance-able again

or just 4 kind of mats you need to restore it once

There's only one way in terms of the system. It will always require the main essence. The 2 shards are random with each enhance unlock attempt. The rune and Damascus Steel requirement stay. Damascus Steel amount increases depending on your enhancement you are trying to unlock.