[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Thank you RNGesus!

Comments

• DrachusDrachus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited July 12, 2018
    I got +2 crit infusion on 3 of my accessories on the first try and 3 silver bracelets in a row. Dang should've made a forum post about it.. But gz I guess xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Cedric wrote: »
    paingame wrote: »
    well you did imply it was useless saying it wont even be close to attack cap.

Yeah after ppl started to actually be rude and insult around

I don't know if English is your second language but if it is then maybe that's why you might not see yourself doing anything wrong. But your first post and subsequent posts sounded like it could be taken as a bit insulting and degrading to me. I think that's why people might be responding negatively to you.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    @Cedric @BLudamida Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah, me neither.

giphy.gif

everyone is free to give their opinion o.o u didn't ask for the positive comments either, why don't u complain about them aswell ?

basically you accept everyone's point of view as long as it doesn't say anything bad about you? :O ok.
    CedricWilko
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited July 11, 2018
    All I wanted to do was post a forum post showcasing that after my 7 year time period of playing this game, I finally got a +15, which is basically the end goal of this game. Everyone is free to give their opinion; I never said they couldn't, but if you're going to post negative comments towards a game people are passionate about without so much as giving a reason why they think what they think, then you're not posting an opinion. You're only trolling for the sake of trolling just to trigger others especially since it is a touchy subject. And posting "omegalul" and "XD" isn't an opinion last time I checked.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375

giphy.gif

everyone is free to give their opinion o.o u didn't ask for the positive comments either, why don't u complain about them aswell ?

basically you accept everyone's point of view as long as it doesn't say anything bad about you? :O ok.

Are you talking about free speech? Really? You who took the word noob personally in another thread and started flaming? You really need to grow up man, if you don't understand basic stuff.
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970
    boo4u wrote: »
    +15 will soon be the standard enhance for all players when we get that KR patch.

Well as it stands , earning that +15 is still a treat until that KR patch does roll around. So It's not too bad. I do agree however that it's going to be absurdly common once it does reach us(if it does). Either way , this thread went down hill quick since there's far too many people who linger around here with insane amounts of animosity to have it be a positive environment. Toodles!
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    All I wanted to do was post a forum post showcasing that after my 7 year time period of playing this game, I finally got a +15, which is basically the end goal of this game.

Grats on the +15. Also, I'm not trying to flame but I thought the end goal of this game was to master and conqueror every boss.
    LeucosierondomizaDyeam
  • BownerBowner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,775
    gzz on +15. ive been playing since beta and i never made a +15. however kinda bad time making it considering level 100 weapons comes in very soon.
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited July 12, 2018

giphy.gif

"Dead game" and 'No need to be happy, your weapon is insignificant' (which is the resume of what he said) is not an opinion.
    If u read the content of the message, the way is worded and considering there're other posts of the same hate kind,
    it's a clear and active attempt to ruin the op experience driven by simple rudeness.

@Cedric
    First of all if if you don't like/share certain stuff you simply ignore and move on.
    The nature of the thread IS NOT an open to discussions or opinions about a theme, it's a simple thread about someone
    sharing their happiness about a personal success.

Second if you really can't stand away from posting your, negative, opinion you can word it way differently respecting also the meaning of the thread. I guess even a disabled can understand that.

Third, technically talking the +15 90 will be still viable for "a long time" considering you can cap att and crits (if that was your argument) in other ways AND considering that the korean patch with lvl 100 and the new enhancement system is still FAR from arriving here.
    Also when it'll arrive if any of you read the DEV note they clearly explained it won't be that easy to reach that 'free' +15.
    So, firstly the patch will require several monhts to arrive here, secondly you'll need several months to be able to force your way to +15.

Gratz for your +15 and for winning against those nightmare rates (already that is a success by its own).
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    All I wanted to do was post a forum post showcasing that after my 7 year time period of playing this game, I finally got a +15, which is basically the end goal of this game.

Grats on the +15. Also, I'm not trying to flame but I thought the end goal of this game was to master and conqueror every boss.

Master and conquer every boss with a +0 weapon with base attack speed, please. I'd like to see that.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling

giphy.gif

Are you talking about free speech? Really? You who took the word noob personally in another thread and started flaming? You really need to grow up man, if you don't understand basic stuff.

who's dis no name nub? xd
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited July 13, 2018

Master and conquer every boss with a +0 weapon with base attack speed, please. I'd like to see that.

The funny thing is, I would actually try that. I love long drawn out fights that really test a player's tenacity and endurance.
    edited July 14, 2018
    The funny thing is, I would actually try that. I love long drawn out fights that really test a player's tenacity and endurance.

It's not the longness of the fight that makes it tiring, it just makes it boring with high attack speed due to the repeating boss attack patterns. These games are tuned to the average visual reaction time for humans that is around 200 ms, so it's not uncommon, you only need to know the attack patterns. But the limited opportunities you have with a disabled character with less attack speed will test your awareness. And i say awareness because it has nothing to do with reaction time, what some people believe to be the main factor of it. It's not.
  • BLudamidaBLudamida
    Vindictus Rep: 330
    All I wanted to do was post a forum post showcasing that after my 7 year time period of playing this game, I finally got a +15, which is basically the end goal of this game. Everyone is free to give their opinion; I never said they couldn't, but if you're going to post negative comments towards a game people are passionate about without so much as giving a reason why they think what they think, then you're not posting an opinion. You're only trolling for the sake of trolling just to trigger others especially since it is a touchy subject. And posting "omegalul" and "XD" isn't an opinion last time I checked.

Congrats mate! in a few months it will be the new +10, well as you finally reached your endgoal that took 7 years, quit the game and make use of that +15 :^)
    enjoy while it lasts
    TheDazzling
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    1. Gratz on the +15, may you enjoy playing the class for as long as the game is alive.

2. For all the keyboard warriors of toxicity, who jacked this thread and turned it into an argument of "im gonn be a jerk vs ur a jerk vs not a jerk, yada ,yada ,heres why followed by supporting statements" which each poster individually believes to be valid, AND for all the hate spewing players that wanna takes someone's achievement and make them feel worthless about it....dam y'all are a bunch of sorry lifeless wretches.

To come on this forum and spout 2 pages of hate debate but then be all nonchalant and try to act like you dont care?

This, this right here is what kills games.

3. For everyone who wasnt an progressive supporter of game extinction, hope i get to raid with you sometime.
    noctred
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Ecsdee
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Have your friend make me one too

AvpExKS.png