[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Matryoshiba event

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
in General Discussion
You need to collect 8 items from daily battles (8 bosses) to convert to 1 ticket. That means you need 96 daily battle boss items to redeem for the Shiba hat and 64 for the Premium Armor Fusion Rune. That's a ton if you plan on getting more than one or running on multiple characters.

Also for whatever reason the news post forgot the 'i' in "Matryoshbas".

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited July 12, 2018
    You don't need to run 96 battles. Some daily battles have more than one boss and each boss drops their own item. Prioritize those maps and you will save yourself quite a few runs.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    So does anyone know how to get the "Summer Flu" title?
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited July 13, 2018
    Abaddan wrote: »
    So does anyone know how to get the "Summer Flu" title?

They probably meant the title for throwing 100 balloons.
  • KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    I'm happy to report that Five Spider Bros gives 5 baby matryoshibas instead of zero like some past events when the boss count is greater than 4.
    Wilko
  • WilkoWilko
    KMonk wrote: »
    I'm happy to report that Five Spider Bros gives 5 baby matryoshibas instead of zero like some past events when the boss count is greater than 4.

That's good news. It will still be a ton of work if I want to get stuff for all my characters even if multi-boss battles pop up every day.
  • WilkoWilko
    edited July 22, 2018
    Today has Cadet's Challenge Ceremony and Red Archer. Curiously Blood Prince didn't give any event items despite being the daily.
  • WilkoWilko
    Is there a max limit of 8 shiba items per day? I got 8 over six daily battles and the next daily battle didn't give any. It doesn't state there is a limit on the event news post.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    It doesn't state it that's true and the rewards are pretty crappy (no enhance/enchant runes) so i'm not sure why they even limited it to 1 ticket per day.
  • WilkoWilko
    Ah... I came up short for the shiba hat, but managed to get the fusion rune for all my characters. 96 shibas was too much for me.
  • Your math is correct!

Even for 1 character is good amount of dungeons you have to do but I don't think that would change.