[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Predictions for Sylas + Delia 2nd weapon?

Comments

• blackspeedblackspeed
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    As for Sylas i would like something like magical fists that you would wear on your hands normally but you can controll much bigger magical fists <3
  • DokuroDokuro
    Vindictus Rep: 945
    Delias 2nd Weapon

dokuro-chan-i0.png
  • KissForkKissFork
    Vindictus Rep: 405
    edited July 9, 2018
    I can see it already..... not sure what stupid name it will have but for Delia its gonna look like an axe but have a cannon attached to it.
    She would still maintain her reflect ability like with her bastard sword, however different mechanics afterwards come into play. She can block a move with this ax part of her weapon and upon pressing Right Click she can counter by firing off her cannon striking targets in front of her. What makes this weapon play style uniquely fit Delia is her smash button changes according to how you play her. Her regular attacks are a series of combos (Left Click) that can be chained into her smash attack (Right Click). Her one activate skill Rose Blight, is similar to that charge attack she has with bastard sword and gives a similar buff too, the only difference is the stacks go up to 5. if you have over 3 stacks when you use her smash ability during any combo it will act as though you just countered an enemy and she will use her cannon instead of a regular smash with the ax portion of the weapon. 5 stacks is required to use her ultimate. Her ultimate she would fire her canon at her target knocking them down, perform a spinning attack with her weapon then finish her hold with a massive explosion. Her play style would rely a lot around her keeping enough sp to keep enough stacks to do maximum damage. Her stacks go away after each time the cannon is used NOT AS A COUNTER. thats just a rough idea for her.

Since Arisha didn't get the weapon I wanted her to have.... I guess Sylas can have it... Twin PhantomPistols, good for mid and long ranged. Dodge would remain the same since he has phantom magic of course but it would have slight alterations in functions. He would still use shards but differently. Each time he shoots an enemy you would get a stackable buff that stacks up to 10, (Left Click being his normal shooting attacks) His smash attack damage would be based off of his stacks on his buff and is a medium speed target seeking orb of energy that slowly makes its way towards the closest target(again enhancements would make it hit multiple targets and boss would receive multiple yellow damage. To keep the mechanics "Sylas" like and not blend too much into favoring Spellwhip, the stacks wear when being struck, when using the enhanced version of his smash attack, death, and upon using his ultimate. He would have 1 dps buff activate skill, one that increases his critical hit and attack speed, and 2 buff activate skills, one that recovers parties SP overtime, and one that absorbs a certain number of strikes, (also effects party members, however the amount of strikes to get rid of the buff are reduced for party members effect). One of his damaging activate skills would be Phantom Barrage where he unleashes a storm of shots in the direction he is attacking, an enhanced version would be available as well that teleports him to his last shot's location. His Ultimate could be Phantom Domain, where he locks the boss down with his first shot and shoots 10 shots at the target that penetrate its body and go through it pushing its soul out of its body as soul shards and for each strike he absorbs the souls, his last shot will have the power of all the shots that hit him already and does damage equal to all of the previous hits combined.
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    edited July 9, 2018
    Magic cards for sylas would be really nice.
    [
  • InnoyInnoy
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    edited July 10, 2018
    I think Delia should have a Chainsaw. Sylas can be the other mage, maybe like a blood magic style since his other weapon is kind of support it would be cool to have a full dps build.
  • TechnicallyTechnically
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Sylas needs a Deck of cards. Period.
  • TheOneSylasTheOneSylas
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I hope Sylas get a Katana with Skills like Vergil from DMC games what would be so awesome!
  • TheOneSylasTheOneSylas
    I hope Sylas get a Katana with Skills like Vergil from DMC games what would be so awesome than he have some Physic and Magic base
  • lolasielolasie
    Sylas should be a wizard or at least with ranged weapons, utilising guns, staff, magic books or magic bow, or like the guy said above a deck of cards lol.