[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guys does it cost more to replace level 95 mats?

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
edited July 9, 2018 in General Discussion
What are the costs to replace legendary chunks in a lvl 95 weapon? I have been trying to find this out, but there's not a lot of info on the net about this and Diannan for some reason won't just let me preview the system. I just came back, don't have a 95 weapon, looking to build one and I need to know some things to know how best to proceed. A few things I need to know:

What are the costs of replacing composite items in lvl 95 gear?

Do you have to be level 95 to replace a composite material in a level 95 item? What level do you have to be? I have a rich little bank alt and it would save me a lot of money not to have to mail the gold itself the way they charge fees on it now.

That's it, any help you guys can give me is appreciated.

Comments

• JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Did you unlock composite story? And cost more compared to what? I don't know prices so I'm going to guess ~8-10 mil per piece. If you're starting from scratch just go the full oj if you can afford it.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I mean in mats themselves. Like does it cost more Godly cloth or orbs for instance. Does it cost godly cloth at all or something else?
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited July 9, 2018
    I mean in mats themselves. Like does it cost more Godly cloth or orbs for instance. Does it cost godly cloth at all or something else?

Replacing chunks requires godly iron ore, godly cloth, heavenly leather, orbs, paradise orbs, and a small gold fee. If you buy all the mats from the MP, you can expect approximately 3-4m per chunk if the prices are sane. Expect more if supply is low or if people are greedy that day.

Also, mailing gold to other characters on the same account costs almost nothing - idk what fees you're looking at. It's like 200 gold for express.
  • RaptorBugRaptorBug
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    edited July 10, 2018
    3-4m for chunk is gready for you this is lowest price ever are you now how much runs need for this one chunk
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    The materials necessary for replacing parts in level 95 equipment seems to be exactly the same as in level 90 equipment.
    RaptorBugGhengisJohn
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    I was not referring to the chunk material themselves lol. If I'm not mistaken there's an additional 3 mil NPC fee on top of those godly iron, heavenly leather, etc.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    edited July 11, 2018
    Jinyie wrote: »
    I was not referring to the chunk material themselves lol. If I'm not mistaken there's an additional 3 mil NPC fee on top of those godly iron, heavenly leather, etc.

No, the fee to replace parts is only 160k. The 3 mil are just for material synthesis of attack speed, balance, crit and crit resistance.
    Jinyie