[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Upcoming Teide changes?

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited January 14, 2018 in Hurk
Can anyone point me to a formal list of upcoming Teide changes? I remember reading somewhere in Future content that they were going to increase the reloads to 2 shells. I'm having trouble finding details in future content. It was part of a general buff to Hurk GS/Teide.

Also is there a timeline for the release of these changes to NA?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    JessGame wrote: »

Thanks. Posting below for easy reference:

2. Teide

- Reloading while standing still using 'Reload Stance' will reload 3 bullets.

- Extra reloading from 'Reload Stance' will change from 2 movements to 1 movement (3 bullets).
    : Players can now reload fully with 2 movements instead of 3.

- Dodge reloading using 'Rolling Reload' will reload 2 bullets.

- 'Rolling Reload' will also reload 2 enhanced bullets.

- 'Active: Perfect Reload' can immediately remove 'Overheat' status effect.

- 'Light Wound' duration will be buffed to '20→25 seconds'.

- 'Open Wound' duration will be buffed to '15→20 seconds'.

- 'Ripped Wound' duration will be buffed to '10→15 seconds'.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    According to this update:
    http://heroes.nexon.com/News/update/View?page=1&postno=834

There is 2 new skills as well as 2 character fixes for Teide (first two listed under the Character header). Is there any videos of these skills or official translations of these upcoming updates?
  • RumbleRumble
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    edited July 8, 2018
    There's only 1 new skill. Google translate is weird.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e2I2SJDEtf00P0Bxhf4kphCCZ836RmWsp3aUwHy4-AI/edit

[Hurk - Teide]

- New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' has been added.
    : When successfully hit on an enemy with Wound debuff, it will increase the duration of the Wound debuff.
    - New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' cooldown time has been changed to 1 minute 40 seconds.
    - New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' will now use Skill Awakening Stone 'Cooldown Reduction' instead of 'Major Cooldown Reduction'.

Last I heard, the new skill just increases wound duration by 20s so it's just an unneeded bigger spinning slash with a long cooldown.
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Rumble wrote: »
    There's only 1 new skill. Google translate is weird.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e2I2SJDEtf00P0Bxhf4kphCCZ836RmWsp3aUwHy4-AI/edit

[Hurk - Teide]

- New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' has been added.
    : When successfully hit on an enemy with Wound debuff, it will increase the duration of the Wound debuff.
    - New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' cooldown time has been changed to 1 minute 40 seconds.
    - New skill 'Active: Fatal Slash' will now use Skill Awakening Stone 'Cooldown Reduction' instead of 'Major Cooldown Reduction'.

Last I heard, the new skill just increases wound duration by 20s so it's just an unneeded bigger spinning slash with a long cooldown.

Thanks for the official translation, however, it appears Cube skips the translation of the Teide bug fixes. Specifically what google translates as:

- Fixed an issue where the 'Impact Shur Shot' skill of the [Huck Tables] during Secondary Weapons skill is applied abnormally.
    - Fixed an issue where the "reload stance" skill tooltip of [Huck Tables] added incorrectly the ranks that can be loaded.

I guess I'm grasping for straws here because the new skill sounds pointless. Hoping there is something else of note.

• RumbleRumble
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    A friend's translation:

- Fixed a bug that caused [Hurk - Teide]'s 'True Shot' skill's cooldown time to be incorrectly applied while using secondary weapons

- Fixed a bug on [Hurk - Teide]'s 'Reload Stance' skill tooltips that incorrectly displayed ranks that gave additional reloads

So we're not getting anything of note, sadly.
    LoLoBooty
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    The new skill is not pointless. It is actually pretty high damage AND adds more time to the wound counter than the stamina boosting slash. It's also getting an SP reduction in a future patch. Worth adding into your rotation.
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    X1Guts1X wrote: »
    The new skill is not pointless. It is actually pretty high damage AND adds more time to the wound counter than the stamina boosting slash. It's also getting an SP reduction in a future patch. Worth adding into your rotation.

Yeah now that I've gotten to use the skill it is useful. It's the quick slash that I removed from my quick-bar. And the SP reduction will be nice.