[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Raid/Level 100 and more.

Comments

• BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited July 6, 2018
    i found more videos showcasing the new raids from BTANK

• LillieVirideLillieViride
    Vindictus Rep: 1,095
    JessGame wrote: »
    Elchulus(1:10:50)

Does anyone know what this shop through the Strange Traveller at 58:15 is? Is it a test server thing? It looks amazing.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    JessGame wrote: »
    Elchulus(1:10:50)

Does anyone know what this shop through the Strange Traveller at 58:15 is? Is it a test server thing? It looks amazing.

That is indeed the test server shop and isn't available on any live server (obviously).

Claire and Macha seem quite fun, but Elchulus is just way too big for my taste. I understand that dragons are supposed to be huge, but when you have the legs and tail shoved into the camera the whole time, it's not really enjoyable for me.
    LillieViride
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Inquisitor Claire theme reminds me of Sephiroth's One-Winged angel track from the movie FF7 Advent Children.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    These big bosses wouldn’t be too much of an issue if they allowed further camera distance in setting.

• MenrvaMenrva
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Holy crap, Claire is pretty badass. I love heavily armored women.

Now watch the girl version of the raid's armor be skimpy anyway.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Menrva wrote: »

Surprisingly not at all. Boob-plate aside, it's actually a pretty good armor set that looks like actual armor.

unknown.png
    LillieVirideMenrvaCloakshireGhengisJohn
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    @탱크블레이드
    Dragon could you please translate what they did to Glaive Lynn? Niether you nor Juny said nothing about her in your streams.
    To me it seems like she gets some kinda new buffs or something...?

• KarijunaKarijuna
    iMini wrote: »

Surprisingly not at all. Boob-plate aside, it's actually a pretty good armor set that looks like actual armor.

unknown.png

With a different helmet and top, the female version would actually look pretty cool +wow
    Not like the Dulla set... (A skirt that only covers the waist on one side? Whose idea was that?!)
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    edited July 8, 2018
    rondomiza wrote: »
    @탱크블레이드
    Dragon could you please translate what they did to Glaive Lynn? Niether you nor Juny said nothing about her in your streams.

She gets a few new status effects. However it's hard for me to translate since on the Korea server her names originate from DevCAT's Chinese Lore. Therefore making it hard to translate since the skills/effects are all chinese named. It seems the Status Effect can also be stacked up to 10 times as well. The most I can tell you is Damage and SP Gain has been increased. It also seems like Stamina Recovery hasn't changed either. Juny did mention it in his stream but since the majority of his viewers are Korean he speaks mainly in Korean so it's hard sometimes to spot any english questions. I try to help him with that on both his Youtube and Twitch channels when possible though. Do keep in mind this is rough translated information as I always like to say xD
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    rondomiza wrote: »
    @탱크블레이드

She gets a few new status effects. However it's hard for me to translate since on the Korea server her names originate from DevCAT's Chinese Lore. Therefore making it hard to translate since the skills/effects are all chinese named. It seems the Status Effect can also be stacked up to 10 times as well. The most I can tell you is Damage and SP Gain has been increased. It also seems like Stamina Recovery hasn't changed either. Juny did mention it in his stream but since the majority of his viewers are Korean he speaks mainly in Korean so it's hard sometimes to spot any english questions. I try to help him with that on both his Youtube and Twitch channels when possible though. Do keep in mind this is rough translated information as I always like to say xD

hmm... i see
    Thanks a lot for your help man
    I know you are not the biggest Glaive Lynn fan =) but if you could check her new features out when this update hits the live server that would be great.
    Cheers
  • ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    Somebody knows if we can restore and enhacement a weapon that it has been revived before new patch?
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Karijuna wrote: »
    iMini wrote: »

unknown.png

With a different helmet and top, the female version would actually look pretty cool +wow
    Not like the Dulla set... (A skirt that only covers the waist on one side? Whose idea was that?!)

Clodagh.... it was her idea. Mhmm, we still live in fear that if we don't humor her and take her designs into battle she'll kill us while we sleep or something.
    BabyDani
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    edited July 9, 2018
    WZD6lws.gif

• KarijunaKarijuna
    edited July 10, 2018
    Kurs wrote: »
    Clodagh.... it was her idea. Mhmm, we still live in fear that if we don't humor her and take her designs into battle she'll kill us while we sleep or something.

Haha, so true :D
    Silentine wrote: »
    WZD6lws.gif

Wait, if Chicol can just pull some godly lazor trickery out of his sleeve, why does he even need our help?
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Karijuna wrote: »

Wait, if Chicol can just pull some godly lazor trickery out of his sleeve, why does he even need our help?

Watch Closely, its not Chicol who strikes Elchulus.

• 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    Argaziel wrote: »
    Somebody knows if we can restore and enhacement a weapon that it has been revived before new patch?

Yes. DevCAT stated any revived weapons prior to the update can be unlocked. I also tested this on test as well.
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited July 10, 2018
    Balor 100% completion effect

ytf5zVr.jpg

• ArgazielArgaziel
    Vindictus Rep: 720
    edited July 11, 2018

Yes. DevCAT stated any revived weapons prior to the update can be unlocked. I also tested this on test as well.

Ok thank you. And Do you get 3 remaining unbind when you restore a weapon or a armor?

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

Ok thank you. And Do you get 3 remaining unbind when you restore a weapon or a armor?

Items are restored back to the exact state you left them in. So if the item had 2 unbinds when it boomed then it will have 2 unbinds when restored.