[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Do we need more character customization?

GoatanksGoatanks
Vindictus Rep: 1,060
edited July 5, 2018 in General Discussion
Should we have more options to change sizes, shapes, and types of things like:

Facial Features - Eyes, Nose, Lips, Jaw Line, Chin

Personally, I don't really like having more options because I take forever trying to create a character when I should be focused on just leveling.

But some people do so maybe make this an NX Cash Feature?

Anthonytonyboy

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    My opinion for finer details like eyes, noses and etc.. , no. Most games that offer that much customization has me spending hours creating a perfect look but while in game the face are hidden most of the time or the camera is squarely focused on the back. It kinda worked in monster hunter world where you had cutscenes with character reacting to the situation. But in BDO, i never see my character face unless i spin the camera and zoom in a lot.
    But i would like a butt slider or hair extension sliders (beards!!!)
    Goatanks
  • GoatanksGoatanks
    Vindictus Rep: 1,060
    1*6kw4RKki7AuX5EdwYiIhBQ.gif

Well I can't argue that.

CuAYRsfUsAUloxP.jpg

We might as well ask for crouch sliders too if we don't already have them; it wouldn't be fair to the ladies

324668c60e2eec73d026db70b9579e70.jpg

Definitely Yes to facial hair: Beards, Mustache's, Fu Manchu's, and I especially want an evil Goatee.

download-1.jpg

pjimage-30.jpg

Can't believe I forgot about such a simple thing.

Thanks Zeroheart!

Anthonytonyboy
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    edited July 6, 2018
    I'm fine with what we have for now and I'd also spend hours in the avatar shop had we been given more sliders. I would welcome more options though.
    Although, two things that I want to point out;
    1. The hair length slider was something that we've waited on for years until they finally removed the non-functioning slider.
    2. Muscle slider literally just makes your character wider. Widening and thickening of the body is only part of enhancing muscle, but texture is what completes it. Realistically, you'd imagine Fiona with muscular legs as she delivers very strong kicks. I'd like to have her legs looking toned to fit. Simply increasing leg width is not enough.
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    Yup. Ours is outdated to new players
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    Zeroheart wrote: »
    My opinion for finer details like eyes, noses and etc.. , no. Most games that offer that much customization has me spending hours creating a perfect look but while in game the face are hidden most of the time or the camera is squarely focused on the back. It kinda worked in monster hunter world where you had cutscenes with character reacting to the situation. But in BDO, i never see my character face unless i spin the camera and zoom in a lot.
    But i would like a butt slider or hair extension sliders (beards!!!)

BDO does sliders correctly. Some hair sliders are broken however
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Of course it's outdated, this is a 2010 game