[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I want a puppy - show off your puppy pics here XD

MokutonMokuton
Vindictus Rep: 1,700
edited July 5, 2018 in General Discussion
maxresdefault.jpg

I don't even care if it fights. I just want it to pick up gold that's it. I don't mind picking up everything else, it can just fetch gold for me.

Why can't we get one of these with a quest or buy it with gold?

It would be really cool if the pets had an aging system where we watch them grow up as they level.

As the title says, feel free to show of your puppy pictures or footage here. It can be in-game or in real life; I just really love dogs XD
BabyDani

Comments

• MokutonMokuton
    Ahhh nooo why? - I came back too late. Shoot if my friends would have messaged me about this instead before the 4th of July Attendance Event I would have returned a long time ago.

Please bring this back next year; I really want that corgi XD

Do you know if they are trade-able?

Please don't tell me they're all permanently bound to everyone, even with the use of unbinding potions.
  • AriaGodspellAriaGodspell
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    account bound
  • RdvnRdvn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    They are not tradable, they were a part of Year of the Dog event. Sadly there won't be one anytime soon
  • MokutonMokuton
    _82377877_dogthinkstock.jpg

+doggysadface

Well if any of you were able to obtain one of these companions, would you kindly share videos or screen-shots of you and your puppies either on this post or in the Streams and Videos Section?

Do they stay cute forever or do they grow up to be adult sized dogs?
  • RdvnRdvn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    edited July 5, 2018
    Here is the pupper I got
    296osra.jpg
    imgur derped so I edited the pic
    Mokuton