[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What does Nexon intend to do for compensation?

quietguyquietguy
Vindictus Rep: 1,010
edited June 30, 2018 in General Discussion
I thought I was going to be leveling up more characters for Vanguard. But the 2x exp/ap is actually only 2x ap. I'm sure i'm not the only one whos disappointed by this. I know with a reputation for gachapons, Nexon is known as a company that makes few, if any, promises. But this was in print and we all saw it and expected it. What does Nexon plan to do to make up for player's not getting what they were promised?

Comments

• MaryJaneMaryJane
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    Either a divine blessing stone, or nothing. Most likely nothing, tho. ;)
  • quietguyquietguy
    edited June 30, 2018
    How about 100% exp coupons? x 20 ? That would give each player 60 available hours 2x exp. Whereas we were promised 144 hours. I think that would make some ppl happy, and it still lets them off easy. And I realize theres another "2x" week coming up, but whos to say they wont mess that up too?
  • TianshiTianshi
    Vindictus Rep: 625
    I have tons of those exp boost coupon. Why would i need more while I could use my own and combine with the event to get even more exp?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    nocompensationworkingasintended
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Tianshi wrote: »
    I have tons of those exp boost coupon. Why would i need more while I could use my own and combine with the event to get even more exp?

Not everybody has those coupons
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Compensations have never been good maybe one divine blessing in the mail. Otherwise they may or may not reschedule the double exp
  • quietguyquietguy
    Tianshi wrote: »

Because the event isnt working - there is no 2x exp. If there were, i wouldnt have started this thread.
  • AchooAchoo
    classic nexon, all hush hush about their mistakes smh