[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

We can change Vin's fate!

Comments

• LaharLahar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Maple Story 2 seems boring. Vindictus could've been better, only Nexon game that's any good.
  • SomeguywashereSomeguywashere
    Vindictus Rep: 1,205
    adyrocks wrote: »
    well well
    I play for fun , i dont need to invest in this game as i have top chars for free (nice f2p game btw)
    as to invest to keep game alive sorry but is not my fault the game dies?!?!

btw this thread is full of speculations of dying game , and in the end all games die by nature anyway ...

I see wow alive and kicking. Actually quite a lot of old games alive

Yet v vindictus has made critical errors, abandoned their player base and out right killed vindictus in JP for whatever n we gative reason. Successful titles just don't close people

The death of a game is enevitable, but good management and care can last a game decades with healthy numbers and content . Nexon lacks this as they've killed multiple titles and Vin seems next
    The thr3s White Knight this thread foster will not change reality. Just warp their own perspective and make the end worse
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    good they should close all the servers down then open up one big server where anybody can play with anybody no matter where you live like most mmos do, thats this games biggest problem its one of the best mmos out combat wise but so many ppl cant even play the game and then ppl cant play with certain ppl if they live in a different country its **** stupid
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited June 8, 2018
    And the doomsdayers like you do nothing but instill fear and potentially speed up the process for nothing. We're not white knights we're just for doing things constructively if we criticize Nexon instead of trying to help kill a game people like for no reason. That's the reality, not what you thinking we're pro Nexon and will do anything they say
    Well im not a new player. I've been playing nexons games to close to a decad . I was there at the hypest. I recommended this game to all my friends.

Now I tell everyone what really goes on and let them decide. After seeing how bad of shape vindie is, they make their own choices to not hard commit. No matter how much you White Knight and push aside people with concerns as ""doomsdayers this game is in serious trouble

Who can blame them nexon is very hate
    Vin has a set time to die anyways like jp. I'd hate people to waste more money for nothing,

something you want to happen
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited June 8, 2018
    I think we found the leader of the dead game circle jerk.

Seriously, we get what you're saying. You've practically said it 10 times over in multiple threads. Unless you have something new to bring to the table would you politely put a sock in it. Reiterating the same simplistic thing over and over or bumping your own dead game thread isn't productive at all. Nor is consecutively double posting the same generic dead game crap. It just shows that you have a very narrow way of viewing things and are unable to come up with an intellectual post that holds any significant meaning. Some people are in the same boat as you and think the game is doomed, but at least they can make a well written/intelligent argument unlike you @Someguywashere

I've looked at all of your posts. More than half of them are either straight dead game rhetoric or some variation of it while the other portion is bashing Vin & praising BDO. Going off of how you present yourself in your posts, you probably don't even play Vindictus and have no business being part of this community. Someguywashere? More like Someguyneedstoleave. I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one's that's recognized you as a forum troll, but I'll be the first to call you out on your shenanigans.

These are just a few of his posts.
    The thr3s White Knight this thread foster will not change reality. Just warp their own perspective and make the end worse
    After seeing how bad of shape vindie is, they make their own choices to not hard commit. No matter how much you White Knight and push aside people with concerns as"doomsdayers" this game is in serious trouble Who can blame them nexon is very hate
    Vin has a set time to die anyways like jp. I'd hate people to waste more money for nothing, something you want to happen
    Everything on forums is consider complaining. Therefore everything ignore Even well written criticism
    Let's give them more money for their work ONEGALUL join a private server. NA is dead so is EU
    Good bye Japan Europe will join soon
    Pure delusion. Others already pointed out your flaws. Vindictus is starting to shut down. Nexon gave up. It's ove. There are newer games with more polish a ND better publishers develope

Stop blindly throwing money. This game is coming to a end. There is no hop.e Maybe if they cared about feedback, but people like you treat that as complaining
    Shutting down. Have you seen the player base? Europes Union is discussing loot box band and they're serious. EU vindictus dies next
    For all you know na is shutting down this day tommorow. There was no warning from Japan,..
    Maple story 2 is a better spruce not... Vindictus is loading to games like black desert,monster Hunter world and even other nexon titles... It's over john
    Vindictu EU dies next

So @Someguywashere..... Either post something that can warrant an actual dialogue taking place like how @Drachus and I talked on page 2 or....
    35ufxe.jpg
    noctred
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Vin has a set time to die anyways like jp. I'd hate people to waste more money for nothing,

yes nexon has killed a lot of their titles in the past before, upsetting much of their playerbase, making many people anti-nexon over the years. Dungeon Fighter was a good example, dragon's nest, etc etc. They are very good at making people hate them.

But do they care? probably not. Someone else said, they treat their games with as little maintenance as possible, like a vending machine. And they do it probably because they can get away with it - because they have 513 million in profit from 2017 alone. They don't care one bit if a game dies, they still make massive amounts of profit. It really makes me not want to play vindictus for gear growth or spend NX or enhance or anything, knowing it will be taken away very soon, probably by end of this year. For those, like Kurs, who still want to keep playing, thats fine. I'd play some battles too, just without gearing up or spending NX.

yes nexon has killed a lot of their titles in the past before, upsetting much of their playerbase, making many people anti-nexon over the years. Dungeon Fighter was a good example, dragon's nest, etc etc. They are very good at making people hate them.

But do they care? probably not. Someone else said, they treat their games with as little maintenance as possible, like a vending machine. And they do it probably because they can get away with it - because they have 513 million in profit from 2017 alone. They don't care one bit if a game dies, they still make massive amounts of profit. It really makes me not want to play vindictus for gear growth or spend NX or enhance or anything, knowing it will be taken away very soon, probably by end of this year. For those, like Kurs, who still want to keep playing, thats fine. I'd play some battles too, just without gearing up or spending NX.

Exactly what's the point?

With that money,they could put 100m into vindictus and make so many great changes that would prolong it's life span for 15years at worse

Instead they're killing off their vind versiobs, firing vindictus employees in told and having GM's CMS from other games visit sometimes

Total disrespect of thousands of fans through widely accepted medicore change. Vindictus could Rival games like bdo but they're being cheap and heartless

Let's give them all our money, right? Im sure it will go to good places. Like improving vindictus .they communicated it perfectly

Not
    They give us respect I stop taking negatively. I have no faith in vindictus nexon anymore
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    They give us respect I stop taking negatively. I have no faith in vindictus nexon anymore

image.jpg
  • KursKurs
    edited June 8, 2018
    Well im not a new player. I've been playing nexons games to close to a decad . I was there at the hypest. I recommended this game to all my friends.

Now I tell everyone what really goes on and let them decide. After seeing how bad of shape vindie is, they make their own choices to not hard commit. No matter how much you White Knight and push aside people with concerns as ""doomsdayers this game is in serious trouble

Who can blame them nexon is very hate

The thing is though, you only tell them the bad it seems. See what I'm doing is trying to not be so narrow minded and look at all the details. I also try to consider my actions and think of the consequences, like by just being all doom and gloom and without anything constructive behind it you're just being potentially detrimental to other peoples options, by trying to kill it faster.

So no matter how much you say I'm a white knight I'm not. I'm just not as narrow minded as you and if I do something I'll do something constructive instead of just stuff that craps on what other people like and killing it for no reason
  • KursKurs
    edited June 8, 2018

It also seems that they tried that in the past from what I saw. Again not white knighting it, but I'm also not being narrow minded and try to look at all the details before trying to kill a game others enjoy for no reason. And hey they're asking questions on face book so that's something you're probably ignoring too. Sure alot of people might not look there but it's something you're trying to overlook.
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    I'd hate people to waste more money for nothing,

I know I'm being trolled but I can't get over how stupid this kind of comment is.

Nobody here is wasting money. The people who choose to buy NX are throwing disposable income at disposable and transient entertainment, as is the case for all MMOs, past and present. We're all big boys and girls my dude - you're not here to give selfless financial advice; you're here to talk **** about a game you don't even play in a sad attempt at misleading players so you can one day vindicate yourself by saying "I told you so."

Petty doesn't even begin to describe you.
    Cloakshire
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Guys, don't feed the trolls anymore. I like the part where they are concerned about other people's money. Wow.

Just let them talk to each other and laugh. You want 10 $ little troll? Naaah. I'll give it to Nexon just to spite you. I'll buy some boxes in your honor.

10$ for Nexon = 1 tear of these troglodytes.
    Cloakshire
    Cloakshire wrote: »

image.jpg
    The famous saying to people who hslate their bad changes. But told to leave by white Knight

And you wonder why this game has a small community

Actually I quit while ago like allot of people I wanna be here before servers go down so I got popcorn
    My drink will be your tears of denial :3
    Guys, don't feed the trolls anymore. I like the part where they are concerned about other people's money. Wow.

Just let them talk to each other and laugh. You want 10 $ little troll? Naaah. I'll give it to Nexon just to spite you. I'll buy some boxes in your honor.

10$ for Nexon = 1 tear of these troglodytes.

Coming from a guy who doesn't know what random mean and defends whaling

This game is nicknamed whaledictus for a reason LOL you're spending thousands not 10s chump
    edited June 8, 2018
    When I came to these forums I knew I'd be cast off as a troll by whales and white knighting, but idk tbh idc.

I enjoy seeing people who can't expect vindictus is starting to close down and dying. Your idiocy is what also drove people away. By defending nexon shady pratices

Let's give more money to a company cheating us and pretend everything is fine. Idiots

Spelling errors are created intentionally to hide my identity FYI.