[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Poll: Which level 95 raid boss is the most fun?

LoyalCasherLoyalCasher
Vindictus Rep: 920
edited June 5, 2018 in General Discussion
Arcana and Aes Sidhe are the most fun for me so far. Hbu?
Noburo
  1. Which level 95 raid boss is the most fun?38 votes
    1. Dullahan
       18% (7 votes)
    2. Aes Sidhe
       32% (12 votes)
    3. Arcana
       37% (14 votes)
    4. Rupacitus
       13% (5 votes)

Comments

• erthoserthos
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    Where is the "Haven't gotten to try any of them because I'm still stuck with the base 90 gear and can't possibly get the stats to qualify" option?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited June 6, 2018
    erthos wrote: »
    Where is the "Haven't gotten to try any of them because I'm still stuck with the base 90 gear and can't possibly get the stats to qualify" option?

It got lost last year

AvpExKS.png
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    I like Aes the most as long as the other 3 people in my party aren't Kai/Chain Vella/Staff Evie. Then it just turns into a laserspin deathball spam rave party.

Arcana is a close second but her tracking multihit combos are trash and failing the torture minigame due to low dps sucks. Dullahan has the worst time wasters. Rupacitus somehow manages to attack over my max height Karok's head whenever I'm trying to get him with pillar counters and his flip attacks are really annoying to block. Also bubbles.
    LoyalCasher
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited June 6, 2018
    Aes is my fav S3 battle in general. I think it's a cool design.
    LoyalCasher
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited June 6, 2018
    I wish it was a rate from top to bottom cuz rupy is my 2nd pick. I actually really like the direction they took with rupacitus. Ya he's a big sandbag and people hate the bubbles but i haven't felt a sense of needing my teammates since the bubble rescues and bomb spearing mechanics. Ya the bubbles make solo's really rng but i don't feel he's a boss meant to be soloed unless you get extremely good at him.

12 man rupy is a blast and reminds me of the days of 8 man raids.
    LoyalCasherLoLoBooty