[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

more player run events?

RedTerraRedTerra
Vindictus Rep: 610
in General Discussion
I really enjoyed the Halloween event and the fashion show that was run by players. Will there be more? I was thinking maybe a ball held in the area between Rocheste and Cohlen. I think I would spend money to buy a new dress outfit for such an event.

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Hello! I'm the one who hosted the Vindictus Halloween Party for 2016 & 2017. I would be happy to host the party again, but I'm honestly concerned about turnout this year, considering the amount of players that populate Vindictus right now. The 2017 party, other than Hide and Seek, was pretty underwhelming considering the amount of planning that went into making it. What surprised me the most was the amount of players who were unaware of the event even happening. I posted the schedule 3 months in advance and was spamming megas in-game every day for one week, and yet, no one knew about the Halloween Party until the night of the event or after it was done.

I'm glad you enjoyed the party as much as I had fun hosting it ( :) ), but we need more players to want these kind of events to happen and actually participate to make them fun.
    PishPoshPesh
  • PishPoshPeshPishPoshPesh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    I think player-run events would be great (although I'm unsure how many I would actually be able to participate in)! I'm a rather infrequent player and I've been members of several different guilds, but thats about as far as my social interaction with the Vindi community has taken me. It would be great to have other events or even competitions to participate in/watch. To me, PvE can only be so interesting on its own, and thats where building connections and joining communities comes in. :) I would be happy to contribute some suggestions if there are a group of people who are good at hosting/planning events!

(Also, as a side note, why did Vindi stop streaming their updates/patches on Twitch? I recall they used to pull in at least a few hundred people...)
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited June 4, 2018

(Also, as a side note, why did Vindi stop streaming their updates/patches on Twitch? I recall they used to pull in at least a few hundred people...)

As part of their cost cutting the folks that used to stream for Vindictus either no longer work for Nexon, or have been moved to support other games.