[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

KR voices?

GlidingFuryGlidingFury
Vindictus Rep: 650
edited June 1, 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone know if daphne's kr voices still work?

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited June 1, 2018
    Are you insinuating that you're looking to modify Vin's files for character voices?

19saye.jpg
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Do it and get banned, but they can't seem to ban bots and goldseller. Oh wait, cause they own the bots/goldsellers to get more money from the players. I know this, as I got banned for saying this sentence a year ago for mentioning that NX gets a cut or owns the gold sellers.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I know this, as I got banned for saying this sentence a year ago for mentioning that NX gets a cut or owns the gold sellers.

Forum ban or in game ban?
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    edited June 2, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    I know this, as I got banned for saying this sentence a year ago for mentioning that NX gets a cut or owns the gold sellers.

Forum ban or in game ban?

Forum ofc, ingame acc is gone tho, for other reasons
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    i used kr voices for 2-3 years, but they stopped working maybe a year ago. sad. evie's NA voice is annoying.
    VallarieAnduri
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Do it and get banned, but they can't seem to ban bots and goldseller. Oh wait, cause they own the bots/goldsellers to get more money from the players. I know this, as I got banned for saying this sentence a year ago for mentioning that NX gets a cut or owns the gold sellers.

And then they ban the players buying gold cause that makes sense, we make more money by banning the players.

Also on Europe server we don't seem to have any problem with bots, all items on the mp seem legit, there were a few a while back but I guess they got banned since there are no more.
    You didn't get banned for just saying that sentence, you get banned for making accusation against them without any factual evidence.

Every mmo has gold sellers at least all of them that I played, a wave gets banned another comes etc. Are you gonna say all those game companies are running gold farmers and bots? Doesn't make sense at all, they have better means of making their money upfront trust me. That is really sketchy and illegal for any game company to risk such things over a few dollars.

I feel like this forum increasingly gets more redundant. it's the same bs all day long, most of the people posting negatively are ex-players, salty players.. Like we get it.. you don't play the game anymore it sucks in your opinion. Ok , move on go play another game.. but it seems to me that you have no better things to do than to lurk on these forums, which is frankly sad imo.
    You wont influence the game's development or status, if that is your ultimate fantasy.
    JinyieKenshinXBlueRappyBabyDaniAnduri