[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How long will it take to get back to where I was?

KanweYestKanweYest
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
So it's been a few years and I lost my old account, so I figured I'd hop back on with a new account.
I had a level 73 Lann with around 300 titles and was at 13.7k atk and 8k defense.
I'll probably be playing the strongest character instead of Lann though

Comments

• BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    edited May 30, 2018
    Literally a day or two of grInding to get to that level. You get a lot of free gear as well so your stats should be a lot better as well. Titles might be the only thing that may take a little longer, but anything under 400 is pretty simple to get as long as you go back to get the easy 5/5 titles and such.
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Don't bother, the future of this game doesn't look bright.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320

>.> don't say that you're just making things worse by saying things like that and just push people away
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    edited May 30, 2018
    Kurs wrote: »

>.> don't say that you're just making things worse by saying things like that and just push people away

I am literally helping someone save time, it's quite obvious how the current state of vindi is, it would be sad to see somone waste money, when the future of the game isn't guranteed for at least half a year, specially now that the japanese server shut down, even when they were 4x the playerbase of NA/EU comparing the forum activity.

Sure he could play the game and spend some time, but I wouldn't recommend spending money.
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    nope nope. people have been saying stuff like that for years. Sure, you have that negative evidence, but in the end it's just pure speculation, also what about the positive evidence, where we just got a big update, and they kind of upgraded the server or something to make things more playable in the recent patches, plenty of people just see the bad and forget the good or just see what they want to see or what fits their view of things. Also I don't know about you, but I want the game to live so I don't want to deter people from playing.
    noctredUrcoiMiniTheBlader12
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited May 30, 2018
    I am literally helping someone save time

No you're not - you're just another salty player memeing about Vindi dying. Kinda wish people like you would leave and let the people who want to enjoy the game, enjoy the game.

Fostering a positive community is one of the things this game needs right now. What it doesn't need is randos trying to scare new/returning players away.
    NoburoEmerthystiMiniDancingStar
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited May 30, 2018

tenor.gif
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    As jp literally committed sedoku

AvpExKS.png
    Drachus
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As Blatant said, 13.7k ATT and 8k DEF are easily surpassed just by hitting level 90. Titles will depend on what you're looking for; a 200 title count will be easy to achieve just through advancing the story alone, and it won't be much of a step further to get to 300. However, many old titles are no longer obtainable.
  • DaitangoNecromorphDaitangoNecromorph
    Vindictus Rep: 970

I am literally helping someone save time, it's quite obvious how the current state of vindi is, it would be sad to see somone waste money, when the future of the game isn't guranteed for at least half a year, specially now that the japanese server shut down, even when they were 4x the playerbase of NA/EU comparing the forum activity.

Sure he could play the game and spend some time, but I wouldn't recommend spending money.

Just because you're jaded with the game doesn't mean someone else won't enjoy it for a moment.. Grow up bucko.
  • CuraiHotaruCuraiHotaru
    edited May 30, 2018

Just because you're jaded with the game doesn't mean someone else won't enjoy it for a moment.. Grow up bucko.

you're right! enjoy the daily runs and bosses everyday, and keep doing them. For what reason? OH RIGHT, to do the even faster! Then even faster and faster. Oh look a new boss 6 months later, yayy, lets do it 10000times, to be able to do them 10000times even faster ! I bet you're having so much fun doing the same exact runs you've been doing for 7 years. Must be the best experience ever! I bet you can't wait to do them even faster than before!

This game has literally ZERO content

There is no insentive to grind the bosses, except to increase your own internet d1ck
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    For someone who really hates this game I don't understand why you're even in these forums
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690

you're right! enjoy the daily runs and bosses everyday, and keep doing them. For what reason? OH RIGHT, to do the even faster! Then even faster and faster. Oh look a new boss 6 months later, yayy, lets do it 10000times, to be able to do them 10000times even faster ! I bet you're having so much fun doing the same exact runs you've been doing for 7 years. Must be the best experience ever! I bet you can't wait to do them even faster than before!

This game has literally ZERO content

There is no insentive to grind the bosses, except to increase your own internet d1ck

What is the incentive in 99% of other games to farm content? Sounds like you want vindi to be a dark souls when its more like monster hunter(grinding bosses for materials).
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Looks like a lot of offtopic here.

Your old progress is long-outdated, to the point getting maximum level will take you less than a week at casual gameplay speed. With it, you'll be given free +10 purple 90lv set,
  • KanweYestKanweYest
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Thank you everyone! Although the game may shut down at some point, I really enjoyed the story (season 1 lol) and the music.
    Drachus