[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[GoddessDivas & HAWKS Ch 133 & PussiCats Ch112 ]

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited December 21, 2018
    ⚔ [Vindictus NA] Anniversary #5 GoddessDivas, HAWKS & PussiCats Guild ⚔

Hello good morning community of Vindictus. o:)

0ifdL3C.jpg

⚔Guilds:
    - GoddessDivas [GM VYLET]
    - HAWKS [GM HHHAWK]
    - PussiCats [GM Ritox2]

Our recruitment doors are open for all players who wish to coexistence with us, we accept all levels on ch 133 & ch 112.

⚔ Requirements :

xKV2kZz.png

- Players of all levels are accepted.
    - The conduct should be participatory friendly and respectful to all guild players as to coexist with external communities.
    - Be active and preferably enter our discord group .
    - For the guild, players who exceed 45 days of inactivity will be removed, only if they did not notify absence.
    - Here we do not tolerate hostile behavior, denigration, attempts to steal, scam, or hack if we see any act or attempt of perjury will be reported to the team, both players of our community and other guild players who have dealings with our members.
    - The rules of the game will always be followed.
    - Finally everyone is welcome to join our community, regardless of your country or language we seek to foster the coexistence that exists in the spanish & english in the game .

Our goal is to continue to contribute to events in the game and that new players such as veterans are comfortable with the community. Here we are all the same no matter, country, language, race, sex or creed, we all seek to live together in a peaceful, friendly and participative way, those are the keys to a healthy environment of respect. This is the main rule of the guild.

(If you speak another language there is no problem as long as you do not have problems with the language in the guild, I speak English, Spanish and French if any need support or translate).

PS: Thanks for following us through these years and we hope with this new project for the fusión more guys coming to us for in our guilds : GoddessDivas & HAWKS on ch 133 & PussiCats on ch 112. Soon new event for the NA & EU server with art material & more surprises, greetings thanks for the attention and again for follow us in this post of the forum.

⚔ Discord :

Vin group : https://discord.gg/j9b26G6 )

AgDqi8f.png

HimikoSateruThanathos12Kuroro12UranoJapeto
  • KaraKara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Friendly guilds, come join +fight
    AndromedaGMHimikoSateruUranoJapeto
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited August 4, 2018
    We continue to recruit, active players of all levels, are welcome to join our community & our server of discord, o:) greetings.

2DWCbwN.gif

• RhinoHornRhinoHorn
    Vindictus Rep: 170
    Hello, I am a returning player with a few characters from a long time ago. I would like to find an active friendly community to join so I will be looking for you guys in channel 112 =)
    AndromedaGMHimikoSateruThanathos12Kuroro12UranoJapeto
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    RhinoHorn wrote: »
    Hello, I am a returning player with a few characters from a long time ago. I would like to find an active friendly community to join so I will be looking for you guys in channel 112 =)

Hi good day RhinoHorn =) you are welcome for join with us on the guilds : GoddessDivas , HAWKS & PussiCats . Every day we run raids / farm & when we have time we create events for the game , finally any that you need we we are on the ch 133 & ch 112.

oEroHUj.gif

PS: Do not hesitate to add me in the game , greetings GD .
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello good day Vindictus community, today I share some photos and gifs taken from our players from VIN server, thanks for participating.

AlyYssA

Tzt5v5B.gif

Lange

l1rlZZc.png

JC

qDaGife.png

Yun

Suqzjog.png

Lance

iGhSV5S.jpg

Hekalo

ckuRZDH.png

Miko

VlO1pDG.jpg

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited August 4, 2018
    Hello good day community, of Vindictus.

Today we invite all players who like to participate in our new Karaoke event, created by: "Diamond" if you have the talent to sing, or you are an amateur this is your time! , come and have fun with us, to participate just enter our server, the rules are in our channel: #Events.

7KhI9K7.gif

PS: Due to the continuous participation of several players, we will be doing this activity regularly on the server.

Finally I share the material this week, taken by our players in server Vin, thanks to everyone for participating.

Dance party with: Kratos , Eltanen , Shiro , Alecto & Hawk :

0nPQrRg.gif

Miko Vs Arcana :

63KlWpM.jpg

rTHlTup.jpg

CutiePie :

qIkxuSL.jpg

Shadow with the new weapon for saylas :P :

hsI5yvG.png

Viscira & XxFremyxX :

1w5wPpt.png

Cooking with Violet Jean & HHHawk :

yzB7YgY.gif

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    Hello good day community, We continue inviting new and veteran players who are looking for join one one guild.
    GoddessDivas , HAWKS & PussiCats are open spots for active, participative and friendly people who like to meet new players for all parts of the world and mainly enjoy the game.

SZBKvtb.gif

We are in the channel 133 & ch 112 , making daily raids and farm in the night .
    (At this time, we continue with events on the discord server , All countries and regions are welcome to enter on our server & guild).

PS: Finally, today I share material from the players of our server Vin of discord, #thanks for participating.

Miko:

wvhQ7Fj.jpg

KaguraHimiko :

mLvoYQk.png

Hekalo Panda :

Fu8J6L5.jpg

Viscira & XxFremyxX :

8jG72eB.png

HHHawk and the chicken farm :

lu8JCPV.gif

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png
  • KougatKnave3KougatKnave3
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    Hello.
    I've been playing Vindictus for over 3 years (not counting my previous accounts), and I've come across a milestone (Season 3). So I'm looking for a guild that would help me move this stone, and people with whom I could play a bit and talk :)
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    Hello.
    I've been playing Vindictus for over 3 years (not counting my previous accounts), and I've come across a milestone (Season 3). So I'm looking for a guild that would help me move this stone, and people with whom I could play a bit and talk :)

Hi, good night Kougat.

It is always a pleasure to play with more people in our community.
    Regardless of the difficulties or challenges when they are new players in the game, as well as the experience when they are veterans, our goal is to focus on the collective development as well as on the workforce of our members to meet our goals in a united way.
    In this way we have 4years in the game since : events, daily incursions and coexistence.

dARGZfY.gif

For my part I am with the community at night after work, now i play on weekends for art projects.

PS: In general our community is proactive at night, if you need help or anything , you are welcome to join on any of our guilds: GoddessDivas, HAWKS & PussiCats you are also welcome to join our game server at Discord, for have fun , good coexistence with more players & mainly enjoy the game with friends .
    Greetings and great pleasure in knowing you. =)
    HimikoThanathos12SateruKuroro12UranoJapeto
  • SargantisSargantis
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    Hello,

Been playing Vindictus ever since season 1. Just came back after a very long hiatus after I quit towards the end of season 2. Replaying this game casually as a Delia :) !! Hoping to find a new guild to chill with and play the game casually and hang out with others!
    AndromedaGMHimikoJapeto
  • YellowLeoYellowLeo
    Vindictus Rep: 250
    Im on discord
    AndromedaGMHimikoThanathos12SateruJapeto
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    #Welcome to our Family for GoddessDivas & HAWKS on ch 133 & PussiCats on ch 112 & our server Vin on discord: Sarganthis , YellowLeo & New players.

OamXTn0.gif

Hello good night community. =)

Today I share a new video taken by: Lord HHHawk he is the leader of our server on discord that support some games , all are welcome for join in the server.

PS: We continue with activities and events on our discord server, we also continue with the recruitment of our guilds , greetings and thanks for visit us here , good start of the week for everyone.

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png
  • XenasseXenasse
    Vindictus Rep: 460
    Hi everyone, looking forward to hoping back into Vindi with you guys. I have a few past charries but I'm playing with the new one named Miri... who I named SeraCain.

My main I suppose you can say is my Evie, Xenasse.

p.s. returning player
    AndromedaGMHimikoThanathos12SateruKuroro12Japeto
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited August 4, 2018
    Xenasse wrote: »
    Hi everyone, looking forward to hoping back into Vindi with you guys.

Hello Goodnight , Xenasse . =)

Welcome back to vindictus and a pleasure to have you in our community.
    Here all players newcomers as veterans are welcome regardless of their level, stat, country or language, are welcome for join , our main rules as : that our players be active, participative and respect each other, for continue with our social environment on the last 4 years that characterizes us one family united and participative .

O4T1PLq.png

PS: We are on the Ch 133 & ch 112 do not hesitate to add us, for play & have fun regards.

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello goodnight community. =)
    Today I share the top memes of this month, for have fun :3 thanks to everyone for participating .

kOhb0Z1.gif

ME2LLmd.jpg
    T2AL1tT.jpg
    jC7cTN0.png
    zvHbnSe.jpg
    41PJ80I.jpg
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    Hello good afternoon community of Vindictus. ♥

kWawfBS.gif

⚔Guilds:
    - GoddessDivas [GM VYLET]
    - HAWKS [GM HHHAWK]
    - PussiCats [GM Ritox2]

Our #family for the guilds : GoddessDivas, HAWKS & PussiCats opens its doors to new players/ veterans actives in the ch 133 &
    ch 112 .

We support on our discord server : Vindictus and 6 more games of role, massive strategy, pvp and open world, in addition to the continuous constructive criticism and to share material in our channel of: art and design, next to the sample of portfolio of works of some outstanding artists in Artstation , to exchange opinions and improve our skills day after day for those interested in this medium are welcome.

In our community we want to bring you the possibility to facilitate the search of players from all over the world, as well as the great diversity of games, easy to find guilds, articles and contact with designers / artists who are in our community in case that you are interested in acquiring some fan art.

P19ICzI.gif

Here already more than 900 players constantly interacting !.
    We are dedicated to provide news of your favorite games, in addition to varied content and entertainment in the various channels of the server.
    Do not hesitate and join us, all countries are welcome.

cb1r5pu.gif

PS: We continue with activities and events on our discord server & for Vindictus we continue for recruit active players for our guilds.

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png
    Greetings and thanks for attention.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited October 22, 2018
    Hello good afternoon community of Vindictus, =) today we have renewals to celebrate the eighth anniversary of vindictus,in addition to our fifth anniversary as a guild community in a few months. Many congratulations to Nexon company <3 for other year in the service for this great game our best wishes to the future proyects.

The renewal in our community covers from: the youtube channel destined for events, to the coexistence and promotion of the game for the NA & EU server, besides integration of art content, video & photos and more in our discussion thread for promotion and recruitment of guilds .

Personally I have more obligations in personal projects for art & design but I remain attentive to the community of vindictus and proposing material when the time allows it. Is good to work to gether of the staff on our server & our leader of the group Lord HHHawk always is very friendly & participative for support the guys .

Thanks to Ellie for always give awesome news & updates for the game & the coexistence .

In general, great work that all adminsitrators made here & continue every day in attention to all players for the community .

⚔ Discord :

AgDqi8f.png

sC6NZEY.gif

We continue for recruit active players for our guilds: GoddessDivas, HAWKS & PussiCats on Ch 133 & ch 112.

PS: The pieces are already on the board!, The camera is on again, expect new surprises. Finally on our part , all are welcome to participate in our activities & join in our server, also if they need support on the game, in confidence we are to serve.
    Thanks for the attention greetings.

8thI6oy.png

Sincerelly : AndromedaGM

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    84R5xZd.gif
    Thanathos12HimikoKuroro12UranoJapeto
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Update on some mins .
    HimikoKuroro12UranoJapeto