[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Websites broken English

DyIanDyIan
Vindictus Rep: 810
in General Discussion
Has anyone else noticed, and I'm sure you nosey have... the total mess of broken English the news updates have been spewing out recently? They ironically started with the Arcana update, along with when the game discontinued its German language compatibility.

For the luminary dungeon event... the steps are pretty much

1) must be level 70

2) must be level 70

3) must be level 70

4) must be level 70 and tickets of event formula begins with cat of the strange. Warmest welcome shop begins with the ticket of event, in mornings, and daily. Awarded you will be of the title.

Like... holy crap. If you're going to discontinue other languages, which, ok I get it... and I'm sorry to the German players whom feel jipped.... but as I waa saying... if your taking out other languages, holy hell can you at least make the English on your website make sense?

If not, by all means, and I am not at all joking... i volunteer myself to write up anything you need written... for anything. Dont use this post as an example of my English blah blah, because I'm on my phone, in the dark, and I'm totally not going to proofread this lol. I will do this for FREE. Because it hurts guys and gals... it hurts....

I hope everyone enjoys event time of the luminary gifting! Title if obtaining, gathering of the orbs for the spring time bingo.

:)
BabyDani

Comments

• BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    I wonder if Nexon NA employees are all kaput now...and the game is being run from KR... :/
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    I think they translate from Korean to English and hopefully not with google translate lul.
    DyIan
  • DyIanDyIan
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Lullz right? Straight from Google translate to the site. No need to read it over first. Itz gud. L0lz0rz