[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Arcana -> post mini game dash issue?

ikeviikevi
Vindictus Rep: 3,670
edited April 21, 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone else with fifi's having issues after the mini kick game? Seems at least half the times after that for the rest of the run my kick key is constantly being held down => causing me to do a shield dashes every few seconds. Any known fix?

Note this seems to keep happening even after I finish the run. I have to close the game and start again to fix it.

*Update* Fix is to not kick with left click in the mini game. Have to use your r or whatever bound key you have for kicking. *Update*

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    It's glitchy as hell.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited April 23, 2018
    It's weird this also happened to my fifi but she didn't even run arcana. I had done my runs on miri and switched to fio. Then i started farming the frog for dog chow and i couldn't stop shield dashing.

update: Didnt happen the next day even though i did the exact same thing. spooky
  • NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    edited April 24, 2018
    I didn't even know you could left click to kick during that so I tried it on my Karok. You can actually do the sprint shortcut for dropkick during the minigame but I dunno if it contributes to knocking her down.

It disables the kick/dropkick/diamond rush keybind completely after the minigame. Every time I loaded into a new boat or area or every time a Neamhain phase change animation played my Karok would do one kick for no reason and still be unable to use the r bind for anything during battles.

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Noburo wrote: »
    It disables the kick/dropkick/diamond rush keybind completely after the minigame. Every time I loaded into a new boat or area or every time a Neamhain phase change animation played my Karok would do one kick for no reason and still be unable to use the r bind for anything during battles.

Me too, I can't kick anywhere and will do a kick at those times without me pressing R. It seems to affect all chars on my account, even ones which haven't done Arcana.
  • BlackieBunnyBlackieBunny
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I've been having the same issue on my fifi...
    Thought something was wrong with my controller at first (as I play with it) but seems to be an in-game bug
    Hope for a fix soon x.x