[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lovely Update

AibouAibou
Vindictus Rep: 835
edited April 11, 2018 in General Discussion
VjbaByk.jpg

...by closing this game?

...starting with the fact that EU players won't be able to play whole evening. +best

No srsly what are you hiding from us, Nexon?

Comments

• ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    Hypotheses:
    • Better servers for Royal
    • Dropping Black Cypher and getting something way worse
    • Change of encryption in HFS files
    • EU and NA merge
    • UI lag fixes
    • Game sold to another company
    xCyclonusBabyDaniAibouAnti_____Anduri
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    no matter what will comes it will be something to cheat players again ...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Now, that's surely interesting... but I do fear the unknown with this dev and publisher. "More pleasant environment" is so general it may mean anything.
  • SkylianSkylian
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    8 hours to probably fix that stupid azz hotkey bug, lol. I mean it's already too much of an effort to fix a server's ingame display clock after almost a year, it's been so long I don't even remember when it started anymore.
    HirudegarudaAnthonytonyboyAibouJinyie
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    "More pleasant environment" = Get rid of all the whiners.
    RobertLiviaBabyDaniStrongbooobKlmiko
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    Botter^^^^
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited April 11, 2018
    Aibou wrote: »
    VjbaByk.jpg

...by closing this game?

...starting with the fact that EU players won't be able to play whole evening. +best

Oh no , you cant play for an evening every 2 weeks now, (not every week the maint is this long)
    There's no EU team to do it at a convenient time for your highness, which would only be from 1 AM to 6 AM (which would be retarded) I assume, even then you would complain, like the whiners you are.
    If there is no maintenance then its also a problem cause, '' oh no, they don't even care about this game anymore''

Fix my bugs, but don't close the servers when I'm playing. I suggest Nexon make personal schedules with everyone , to get a convenient time for a maintenance for every single person on the server.

Anyway it's like arguing with windmills with u people.

And to answer your question, yes ''Server Update'' Means they are closing the game, you're the only one smart enough to figure out that cypher.

Elyr wrote: »
    Hypotheses:
    [*] EU and NA merge

You should already know what kind of premeditation and planning requires a server merge, not random 8h maintenance.

• xCyclonusxCyclonus
    Vindictus Rep: 895
    edited April 11, 2018
    To create a more pleasant environment they should fix (for some, credits for my friend):
    -UI causing party to lag when the boat is starting and the players in it are presented
    -Partholon lag when the missions are ongoing
    -Freezes when the items are picked up by pet or when the boss is defeated
    -Freezes in royal raids
    -FPS issues that are present everywhere, but here i understand that the game is old and it's optimisation is bad since s2 appeared
    -Various character bugs ( their tryhard mains know way to well them).. As a kai i'll point out bolt storm and spear suddenly cancelling itself, normal or even some bolt storm attacks not triggering even if the lmb is pressed, dodge going only in one direction and perhaps some others i'm forgetting about atm..

Fix those please?
    Aibou
  • AibouAibou
    VjbaByk.jpg

...by closing this game?

Oh no , you cant play for an evening every 2 weeks now, (not every week the maint is this long)
    There's no EU team to do it at a convenient time for your highness, which would only be from 1 AM to 6 AM (which would be retarded) I assume, even then you would complain, like the whiners you are.
    If there is no maintenance then its also a problem cause, '' oh no, they don't even care about this game anymore''

Fix my bugs, but don't close the servers when I'm playing. I suggest Nexon make personal schedules with everyone , to get a convenient time for a maintenance for every single person on the server.

And to answer your question, yes ''Server Update'' Means they are closing the game, you're the only one smart enough to figure out that cypher.

Elyr wrote: »
    Hypotheses:
    [*] EU and NA merge

You should already know what kind of premeditation and planning requires a server merge, not random 8h maintenance.

Someone here gets reeeaaaally easily triggered by sarcasm it seems, holy cow, why would you take this even serious? You noticed that "No srsly...", right? *facepalm*
  • AibouAibou
    edited April 11, 2018
    "More pleasant environment" = Get rid of all the whiners.

Too bad that would be everyone still playing actively.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited April 11, 2018
    Skylian wrote: »
    I mean it's already too much of an effort to fix a server's ingame display clock after almost a year, it's been so long I don't even remember when it started anymore.

you know its intended for the clock to display in utc time right? (even though everything in game is not based on it. nexon na logic at its finest)

SaintGuinness
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    Was this maint only to fix that hud glitch when you log in?
  • CenobiteCenobite
    Vindictus Rep: 815
    is maint over? i still cant enter the game
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    All they did was remove some of the barrels that were stuck under the maps.
  • JojoGixyJojoGixy
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    After this update Nexon Launcher wont start anymore for me. Getting a stupid "Error 20001". Anyone else is getting this, or maybe knows how to fix it? I tried reinstalling Launcher, stopped firewall from OS and router, even reinstalled OS. Nothing works. I submitted ticket but dont have any hope from there.

https://ibb.co/e7KZZx
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    JojoGixy wrote: »
    After this update Nexon Launcher wont start anymore for me. Getting a stupid "Error 20001". Anyone else is getting this, or maybe knows how to fix it? I tried reinstalling Launcher, stopped firewall from OS and router, even reinstalled OS. Nothing works. I submitted ticket but dont have any hope from there.

https://ibb.co/e7KZZx

I had a similar issue, but a reinstall worked.
  • Anti_____Anti_____
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    VjbaByk.jpg

...by closing this game?

They could at the very least consider switching it up from time to time I suppose. For example, instead of starting at 8AM PDT (like right now) start at 1PM PDT from time to time. This way everybody will be in the maintenance window now and then and nobody is a "highness".