[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Neam 4d Enjoy

speedyfenderspeedyfender
Vindictus Rep: 820
edited April 8, 2018 in General Discussion

Comments

• AriaGodspellAriaGodspell
    Vindictus Rep: 1,440
    Feels like a slideshow presentation
  • CreamCream
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    My eyes hurt ..... I am out :'(
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 8, 2018
    @speedyfender I think you forgot a zero. You're supposed to set your recording software to capture at 30-60fps, not 3-6....
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    This slideshow x_x Looks good... I guess? I got distracted because I kept looking at my own char running around like a headless chicken xD
  • hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Do yourself a favor and stop playing on calculator.
  • speedyfenderspeedyfender
    edited April 10, 2018
    Do yourself a favor and stop playing on calculator.

do yourself a favor keep it for your self alredy know that i am play bad but im my protection that a second time i playd neam +cold so dont bee so harsh enjoy the game how much time did it took for you to dont die on neam?
    edited April 10, 2018
    a
  • FurielFuriel
    Vindictus Rep: 3,330
    I don't believe he was refering to your skills at Neamhain more your computer tbh.
  • ShingouShingou
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    Should stop writing on a calculator as well
    edited April 10, 2018
    Furiel wrote: »
    I don't believe he was refering to your skills at Neamhain more your computer tbh.

hmmmm i5 - 16 gb ram and gtx1070 gaming x with a connexion with 500 mbs is prity good [ i dont think that laptop is bether ever if there are... (i dont play on ssd that is why is that lagg when i was record (dont have 1 to be exact) is on normal hd
    Shingou wrote: »
    Should stop writing on a calculator as well
    phs... on phone or laptop is ok ^^^^
    enjoy the game / watch the video and let it bee
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited April 10, 2018

hmmmm i5 - 16 gb ram and gtx1070 gaming x with a connection with 500 mbs is pretty good [ i dont think that laptop is better ever if there are... (i dont play on an ssd that is why is there's lagg when i was record (dont have 1 to be exact) is on normal hd

@speedyfender

Okay, your computer is far superior to mine if the specs you listed are correct.

Your GTX 1070 is 305% better than my Radeon 6950. I'm going to assume your intel i5 is as recent as your gpu so I'm guessing you have a 6th or 7th gen i5. With that in mind your processor should be ~81% better than mine. I'm not running Vindictus on an SSD nor am I writing my videos to one, but my recordings are way better. You are NOT doing something correct when it comes to your video work (recording/rendering). My computer is worse than yours but my videos are much smoother. See for yourself.

AriaGodspell
    edited April 11, 2018
    Cloakshire wrote: »

hmmmm i5 - 16 gb ram and gtx1070 gaming x with a connection with 500 mbs is pretty good [ i dont think that laptop is better ever if there are... (i dont play on an ssd that is why is there's lagg when i was record (dont have 1 to be exact) is on normal hd

@speedyfender

Okay, your computer is far superior to mine if the specs you listed are correct.

Your GTX 1070 is 305% better than my Radeon 6950. I'm going to assume your intel i5 is as recent as your gpu so I'm guessing you have a 6th or 7th gen i5. With that in mind your processor should be ~81% better than mine. I'm not running Vindictus on an SSD nor am I writing my videos to one, but my recordings are way better. You are NOT doing something correct when it comes to your video work (recording/rendering). My computer is worse than yours but my videos are much smoother. See for yourself.

no im use i5 3.470 /3.2 ghx probable cuz on neam are 8 players and rendering /play at 4k resolution ....
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Thanks for giving us an example of people playing the game with a Potato.
    edited April 11, 2018
    Thanks for giving us an example of people playing the game with a Potato.

potato are the best xD